• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Large double door safe for free on CL.....

I hope this is still ok to post. If not please delete. I've linked a free safe w/combo someone might want.
I read the rules and such and I cannot figure out if this is still ok to post, I've done it before on NES years back.
Heres a CL link I know nothing about except supposedly a free safe that looks like a great firearms safe in JP/Boston if a NES member wants it for storage. / shrug /
Hope it works for someone, it was just posted 1/2 hr ago. Iirc the CL posts last 30days.
Good luck & Best wishes....

Looks like it's been out in the weather for many years. The interior floor and front edge are rusted away but for free with a little welding TLC it might make a great storage safe. It's an antique for sure.

The last safe I obtained was a free craigslist find. Single door double locking Mosler with key/combo. It was in great shape to. Rolled it right out the door of a commercial building on smoothe concrete and tipped onto a trailer. Still using it now.

I swear I know what house in Brookline this safe was taken out of a few years ago when the house was gutted for a renovation. I'm guessing the contractor that salvaged it changed their mind.

The Lynn Boys and Girls club has one just like it in thier office. Much better shape, no rust. Has been there forever. The thing is a tank. Always wondered how they got it in there and if they could ever get it out.

Alright, so which one (or three) of you guys will help me move it?
i know how - you got to call something-something got junk, then point a bony finger at it, jump in the air and wheeze in excitement - and the safe will disappear.

I just happened to see another IN R.I. all specs listed :

Be nice to hear it benifited A NES member...

Good luck & Best Wishes.....

I just happened to see another IN R.I. all specs listed :

Be nice to hear it benifited A NES member...

Good luck & Best Wishes.....

I certainly won't confuse that safe with a garage!

Heres another FREE safe, this is in methuen guys!
This ones only been advertised online 4hrs ago so probabaly still available!

I hope one of the NES crew benifits from any of these.

Good luck !!!

Back
Top Bottom