Cheapest class III dealers for transfers in NH

I'm scoping out transfer costs from dealers in NH for a suppressor I'm looking at. It's about $300 cheaper online, so I figure I should save about $200 even with the transfer fee. Anyone do title II transfers in NH for under $100?

Call Keith at Collectable Arms and Ammo in Merrimack. Generally their prices are close to online prices and I know Keith has a bunch of suppressors in stock. I don't know what his Class II fees are, but his standard standard transfer fee is $20 for most rifles and pistols.

Call Keith at Collectable Arms and Ammo in Merrimack. Generally their prices are close to online prices and I know Keith has a bunch of suppressors in stock. I don't know what his Class II fees are, but his standard standard transfer fee is $20 for most rifles and pistols.

Already called them. He thought it was $700 but is going to check and get back to me. I didn't ask what his transfer fee was.

Ended up using John at Chester Arms. His fee is $55 which seems to be better than the going rate where many are asking $75, $100 and even one wants $150. Heck of a friendly guy too, seemed happy to answer all my class III questions.

Back
Top Bottom