Change anyone?

Being inspired by the upcoming election I started to wonder a few things about our wonderful hunting regs. Her they are in list form. 1)Who do we contact and or how do we try and get hunting on sunday allowed? 2)Again who or how do we consort to have our bow season open oh i don't know maybe in early sept like everyother state that Mass touches. 3)Well just for fun based on current affairs maybe get the carrying of a pistol of a permit holder being legal(not a knock on the people here in the least but I know almost everyone has had things stolen from them in the woods. That being said there are criminals in the woods just like on the streets which we carry for alreday.). Any and all input would be greatly appreciated thanks everyone and continue to have a safe and lucky season.

things in this state move backwards. they will never change laws like no hunting on sunday.

I am moving to NH anyway and it isn't just because of the election I am going for work I just figured this thread would actually get more than one response.........

i think you can petition mass wildlife to change it i know that the no hunting on sundays pisses me off.

but all the hippies are just going to clamor about haveing a nice quiet sunday with no gunshots and ''safety'' while walking in the woods or some similar bs

they should change it from no hunting on Sundays, to no hunting on Mondays, or Wednesdays.

google "blue laws" to find out the history behind no hunting on Sundays. I'd think if we got the ACLU on our side, we could get it overturned...

theres a lot of NES members here in massachusetts. maybe we can all sign some kind of petition? I just dont know how many signatures we need.

there are 13824 members. If at least half of them are from Massachusetts, thats a little over 6000 signatures. if each member can get at least 4 more people to sign it, thats 24000.

I know i would be able to get at least 20 signatures from people i know.

now, if each member could get 10 signatures, that would be 60,000. Im sure that gun store owners would be happy to get their customers to also sing the paper. So, with not too much effort you could get it to 70,000 signatures.

thats my guess.

Back
Top Bottom