CHALLENGE

Me and the boys accept your Challange

shootout.jpg

What is the Challage anyway? Trade shots at Noon?

Last edited:
I'm not quite sure what the challenge is, but I am getting my sister a GOAL membership. I wouldn't want to save $5 on a membership.

<whistling sound of a firework fizzling out>

OK, folks. Here's the bottom line.

GOAL offered an incentive to join, $5 off for five new members. Five accepted and sent in their money and are now spanking new members.

Somewhere between 5 and 8 others (including myself and GeekMan) voiced intentions yo join, but we can't seem to get the magic five to actually commit.

GeekMan applied a marketing strategy that seemed like awinner, but still no dice.

As a last ditch effort, GeekMan and I collaborated to attempt shaming others into joining us by offering to overpay. Because lets face it, $5 isn't enough to quibble about.

The first post in this thread has a 'View Post' link to the challenge. GeekMan's link led to the post#1 in the 'other' thread, which was GOAL's offer, not our challenge. The last link I posted here leeds to the challenge.

The challenge is, join GOAL because its a good thing to do and isn't even very expensive, and overpay by at least $5. The person that joins for the most get's bragging rights, I suppose.

But I guess if people won't join they won't join.

I'm sending in my app with $35 when I go out in a couple hours.

You all can join as well, not join, take a nap. [horse]

And so ends Geek's and my civic improvement project.

Back
Top Bottom