• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CHALLENGE

Me and the boys accept your Challange

shootout.jpg

What is the Challage anyway? Trade shots at Noon?

Last edited:
I'm not quite sure what the challenge is, but I am getting my sister a GOAL membership. I wouldn't want to save $5 on a membership.

<whistling sound of a firework fizzling out>

OK, folks. Here's the bottom line.

GOAL offered an incentive to join, $5 off for five new members. Five accepted and sent in their money and are now spanking new members.

Somewhere between 5 and 8 others (including myself and GeekMan) voiced intentions yo join, but we can't seem to get the magic five to actually commit.

GeekMan applied a marketing strategy that seemed like awinner, but still no dice.

As a last ditch effort, GeekMan and I collaborated to attempt shaming others into joining us by offering to overpay. Because lets face it, $5 isn't enough to quibble about.

The first post in this thread has a 'View Post' link to the challenge. GeekMan's link led to the post#1 in the 'other' thread, which was GOAL's offer, not our challenge. The last link I posted here leeds to the challenge.

The challenge is, join GOAL because its a good thing to do and isn't even very expensive, and overpay by at least $5. The person that joins for the most get's bragging rights, I suppose.

But I guess if people won't join they won't join.

I'm sending in my app with $35 when I go out in a couple hours.

You all can join as well, not join, take a nap. [horse]

And so ends Geek's and my civic improvement project.

Back
Top Bottom