Case full of "tough to find"

LR308_GNR

NES Member
Came back from the range recently after shooting a few pistols and got to thinking about the contents of my handgun case.

Not a single gun I took to the range that day, was a easily replaceable item. I think its time to upgrade to a more robust handgun transportation case... probably going to go with Hardigg Storm.

Just figured some would like to see the contents of my crappy handgun case. [smile]

Which one do you think shoots the best? [smile]

20111013_210651.jpg

Without a doubt the X6, with one of those 5" Operators right behind it.

-Mike

Yup, the X6 PPC... makes anyone look good when useing this handgun. Recoil is next to nothing and no matter what you feed it, she will group tight. I took my girlfriend and my neighbor with me to the range, both loved the X6. My neighbor dosent own a single gun and within 10 mins he was busting clays at 75yds with boring regularity (x6 ppc).

A close second is the USP Match, but the feel in the hand (pointing ability) and trigger are nowhere near the X6... but she can produce a mean group.

All the Operators are nice guns, excellent triggers, soft shooting, accurate and sharp looking... damn near perfect 1911's if you ask me.

Last edited:
I just got a new operator for my Birthday and I absolutely love it. Full size, All steel frame, Armory Kote, Trijicon adjustable Night sights, 5" bbl, light rail (but not the full length one)

Back
Top Bottom