Cartridge boxes for .32 Mag

Patriot

NES Member
I've been looking for some plastic cartridge boxes for .32 Mag and haven't had any luck.
Most of the sites that I go to pronounce the .38/.357 as the box to use for .32. Well it
doesn't work too well so if anyone has a lead to an outfit that does make .32 size plastic
cartridge boxes I would appreciate it.

TBP

Would cartridge boxes designed for .38 Super / 9x23 do?

Nope. The .32 mag has a case dimension of .337" across and the .38 super is .384. It's more
or less the same problem I have with my .38/.357 boxes. They rattle around and the bullets
are able to hit each other. I hate to have to make my own if I can buy some that fit the
bill.

It's more or less the same problem I have with my .38/.357 boxes. They rattle around and the bullets
are able to hit each other.

I'm not sure I understand your problem. You ARE looking for plastic ammo boxes, right?

I load my cartridges bullet-down for these reasons:

1. I can check the primers - again;

2. I can run my Mongo magic marker across the bottom of the cases to mark them; and

3. It protects the bullets.

I find it is much easier to pull the cases out by the rim than trying to grab them by the bullet. [wink]

I'm not sure I understand your problem. You ARE looking for plastic ammo boxes, right?

Yup, lousy description on my part. I always put them primer up for all the same reasons you elucidated.

I load my cartridges bullet-down for these reasons:

1. I can check the primers - again;

2. I can run my Mongo magic marker across the bottom of the cases to mark them; and

3. It protects the bullets.

I find it is much easier to pull the cases out by the rim than trying to grab them by the bullet. [wink]

32 boxes

What does the old man have to do educate you young kids??[crying][rolleyes]
Natchez=800-251-7839. MTM f56MTP2 sale $ 1.29.
I got them and they work as I use 32 long and acp[laugh2][rofl]

What does the old man have to do educate you young kids??[crying][rolleyes]
Natchez=800-251-7839. MTM f56MTP2 sale $ 1.29.
I got them and they work as I use 32 long and acp[laugh2][rofl]

Just a young whippersnapper I guess (if only this were true!). [smile]

I looked at the MTM but I had to place another order with Dillon so I ordered
their 38/357 boxes. The main cause of my difficulties with the boxes I have
is that when I place the RN bullets in it they have no side support. I looked
at my .45 Dillon boxes and the plastic webbing that separates the bullets seems
to be longer than the bastard 38/357 boxes I have. If these don't work MTM is
next on my list.

Thanks from the kid! [rofl2]

Richard - I use MTM P50-32 for my S&W Long and they fit perfectly with little rattling. I'm not sure what the OAL is for your .32 Mags, but the inside height of the box would accommodate up to about 1.4".

Dick

Back
Top Bottom