Carry question in residence w/ restricted

S

snelgnitsettsuj

Hey everyone.

First I wanted to thank EVERYONE for all the knoledge they have kindly put up here. Ive visited many times, and never had to ask anything, my questions have already been answered!

Its tough being a resident of mass, but we will survive!

Anyways, I see we had a few experts on gun laws, Like Lens and jcoen. Thank you VERY much in advance!

So, here's my question. I just got issued a restricted Class-A, therefore I can not carry on it, but naturaly my residence is exempt. I reside in a two-family dweling, Im up on the top floor, and there is a stairway that is 'open', part of the common fowyer that myself and my building-mates share. Can I carry in that space, like when I go to get the mail? The family seem's super liberal, and god forbid I print while reaching into the box and they call the police, I want to know that I am safe.

Thanks everyone for all your good help!

I'll let our "legal counsel" answer this one, as I am really not sure.

I don't recall seeing anywhere in MGLs where we are "exempt" from restrictions in our own homes (and what boundaries constitute "our own home"), but I may have missed it.

Keith?

Darius?

Jesse?

Yes he knew it right away. I told him to play it off so I could trap another IP address and ban who ever created the Troll account.

ETA: Creating a second account for the purpose of Trolling will get you banned from NES.

banned.gif

Back
Top Bottom