• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Carry handle for M4...need quality maker.

stoneypete

NES Member
I bought a stag arms upper and it came with an ARMS BUIS. Well my budget will not allow any optics right now and I really like the aethetics of the detachable carry handle. So I'm looking for one to put on my M4gery.

Who makes a good one? Whenever I Google M4 carry handle I get one for Airsoft guns or $30 versions. I only want to buy it once so I don't want a piece of crap.

Last edited:
You can't go wrong doing business with Brownells. They will have a selection of the part you seek.

They range in price from $79.00 to $165.00. I stock the $79.00 one and it is just as good as the $165.00 one as far as I am concerned.
If you want it it would be $79.00 + Shipping and Handling of $8.00.
Total $87.00.
Let me know . You can pay by check.
Send the check to:
JDL Sales
197 Bowles Park
Springfield MA. 01104
Or save the shipping and pick it up.
Contact me at 413 579 1994
Thank you
John

I bought a stag arms upper and it came with an ARMS BUIS. Well my budget will not allow any optics right now and I really like the aethetics of the detachable carry handle. So I'm looking for one to put on my M4gery.

Who makes a good one? Whenever I Google M4 carry handle I get one for Airsoft guns or $30 versions. I only want to buy it once so I don't want a piece of crap.

Midway is running a sale on a Millet 1X4 illuminated reticle sight. This is one of the best inexpensive scopes ($209) for the AR I have ever seen. Check it out!

PS I would jump on this offer myself, but I have already purchased a Leupold Mark IV CQ/T scope (1X3 illuminated circle-dot reticle) for $700. I love the Leupold, but this Millet scope looks like it will do the same job for 1/3 the price.

I'm not sure who built mine (bought from Model 1 Sales as part of a kit) but it's definitely a quality piece of equipment. They also installed a NM rear sight on it.

Back
Top Bottom