• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Car Carrying Ammo Crashes & Catches Fire, Shuts Down All Lanes On I-93 In NH

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member

All northbound lanes of Interstate 93 were shut down as the fire increased in size and then the southbound lanes were also shut down as several hundred rounds of ammunition in the vehicle started exploding,”

Good grief, a favorite prank at camp used to be tossing a box of ammo in somebody's campfire. If they were girls you liked, it was a box of .22. Boys you didn't like much, or anybody from NY, it was a box of your dad's .45. Now we're shutting down highways for some popcorn?

I saw that article….they used to allow comments on most media news….now they won’t because they don’t want us peons telling the holy media and the uninformed masses the real truth and making them look like the true fools that they are...so lies prevail in every case.

That’s a bad spot for a crash…

Hope all of the ammo did t cook off…

I didn't know that NH was hiring M-Holes as troopers. Hmmm.

Because only gutless M-holes would run away from an "ammo fire." Them smart, savvy, gun-loving NH troopers would be AOK and probably toast marshmallows.

Because only gutless M-holes would run away from an "ammo fire." Them smart, savvy, gun-loving NH troopers would be AOK and probably toast marshmallows.

Toast marshmallows ???
They should have charged right in to try and save the ammo!
That stuff is expensive these days!

I always love the NH State trooper that parks next to the NH State Sign on Rt 3.
"Live Free or Die" and the first thing you see is a cop. [laugh]

trashy writing makes it sound like the crash and subsequent fire were caused by the fact that one car was carrying ammo. Further, it insinuates they closed the road because of the AMMO instead of, oh I don't know... the fire?

I saw that article….they used to allow comments on most media news….now they won’t because they don’t want us peons telling the holy media and the uninformed masses the real truth and making them look like the true fools that they are...so lies prevail in every case.

illegal immigration stories are another genre in which the comment sections are religiously closed.

Back
Top Bottom