Can't tell when sending an e-mail if it went thru.

I have tried to send an e-mail a couple of times but nothing seems to be happening. can't find a record of it being sent haven't heard from the recipient. this is the first time I have tried to send an email thru Northeast Shooters

It doesn't automatically save a receipt, but you can make it. Click Settings (top right), then General Settings tab (left side), then scroll down to "Sent Private Messages" and select "Save Copy". You will then have a recipt in your saved folder everytime you send an email (PM) through NES. Welcome to the forum.

It doesn't automatically save a receipt, but you can make it. Click Settings (top right), then General Settings tab (left side), then scroll down to "Sent Private Messages" and select "Save Copy". You will then have a receipt in your saved folder everytime you send an email (PM) through NES. Welcome to the forum.

Mark, IIRC that only works for PMs. For Email sent this way you seem to not get a copy and you don't get any receipt. If recipient never responds, you'll never know if they got it or not. If folks no longer use that Email but didn't go in and change that info in their personal profile, they will never hear anything from this forum . . . it happens. Also if it trips a spam filter, it may go directly to trash.

Mark, IIRC that only works for PMs. For Email sent this way you seem to not get a copy and you don't get any receipt. If recipient never responds, you'll never know if they got it or not. If folks no longer use that Email but didn't go in and change that info in their personal profile, they will never hear anything from this forum . . . it happens. Also if it trips a spam filter, it may go directly to trash.

Ah, I'm not sure then. Since he was a new member I thought he was just referring to a PM as an "email". I didn't know it was even possible to send emails through NES.

Back
Top Bottom