• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

getting an access forbidden error???

greencobra

NES Member
intermittent problem on my desktop computer only. clicking on the desk icon for nes, i get a screen filling message

403 ERROR
ACCESS DENIED

nes has no issues on my lap top or phone. i've been using the desk top all morning to get on nes until a little while ago. have done nothing to force an issue and every other desk top link is working. with that scant bit of info, did i do something? what's a 403 error? and for my information, are there really 402 errors in front of this one? i'd love to see a list of 'em. wondering what error #1 is.

I had the 403 error repeatedly yesterday on my phone just before 5 pm. Today everything seems good. Never had the 403 before.
Same here earlier in the day. I figured something was up with NES. After about 1/2 hr it was fine.

Had that with Chrome earlier... Launched Brave and it worked without issue. A while later I tried with Chrome again and it worked without issue. Last time it did this I cleaned out the browser (cookies and cache). Didn't want to do that if it wasn't needed. Which is why I tried Brave. I rarely use Brave on my computer (I use it on my phone to get here).

Had that with Chrome earlier... Launched Brave and it worked without issue. A while later I tried with Chrome again and it worked without issue. Last time it did this I cleaned out the browser (cookies and cache). Didn't want to do that if it wasn't needed. Which is why I tried Brave. I rarely use Brave on my computer (I use it on my phone to get here).
I only use Brave and it happened for the short time mentioned above.

Had this happen a few times lately. Not regularly but over several weeks.

Has happened after I click on a photo or link that someone has posted in a thread. Goes to a 403 or 404 page saying I’m not authorized to view.

Once I log out/back in it works fine.

MLSDev - software development company. MLSDev is an international full-service software development company with over 10 years of experience in creating custom digital solutions. Our team consists of experienced developers, designers, project managers, quality assurance experts, and business analysts who are passionate about crafting user-friendly and innovative digital experiences. We specialize in mobile app development, web development, design and UX/UI, big data, blockchain, and custom software development.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom