**CANCELLED** Harvard Rifle Match, 10/29

Sorry Len, I don't get a vote - I don't have any info about it happening on another date. I can only hope.

I've been informed that it was Cancelled and asked to change it back again!

Just trying to be helpful (I made it a Sticky), that's all. <sigh>

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It can't be cancelled!!!!!!! We need it rescheduled!!!!!! If we can't reschedule it for this season maybe at the beginning of next??? Maybe April or May???

Gary,
You guys have done an outstanding job running not only monthly matches, but the Area 7 3 gun and the charity match. Don't let people change your mind about a reschedule, leave the match cancelled. Your entire team deserves a rest!
Dan

We apologize to everyone for having canceled the rifle match. We had tried our best to assemble at least a smaller version, but Saturday's gale force winds and the ponds of standing water were the final nails in the coffin.

For those who arrived on Sunday without knowing the match was canceled, we did our best to make it worth the drive. We put together a 40 round run-n-gun stage including a couple of 50 yard steel plates. We also set-up the steel poppers and plates on the 200-300 yard range. Everybody had the chance to bust some caps and have at least a little fun. (Actually, folks probably had the chance to pull the trigger as much as they wanted.)

It had been a long, tough September/October with 3 matches in a span of 4 weeks and with 2 of those being major events. And to top it off, I was AWOL on vacation until the night before the rifle match, so I was going to be no help at all until match day.

I don't believe we'll see a rifle match this fall at Harvard. But next season? Anything goes.

Back
Top Bottom