• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Canadian Broadcasting Corporation Removes Trump Scene from ‘Home Alone 2’

SFC13557

NES Member
Trump Derangement Syndrome at it's finest.

"
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation has removed a cameo scene featuring an appearance from Donald Trump in its broadcast of the film Home Alone 2: Lost in New York.

A 10-second cameo scene in Home Alone 2: Lost in New York — which shows Donald Trump giving Kevin McCallister (played by Macaulay Culkin) directions to the hotel lobby — has been removed by Canadian Broadcaster Corporation (CBC).

“Excuse me, where’s the lobby?” asks the Home Alone 2 character Kevin McCallister in the film.

“Down the hall and to the left,” responds Donald Trump.

"
CBC, however, suggested that they deleted that particular scene in order to make time for commercials.

“As is often the case with features adapted for television, Home Alone 2 was edited to allow for commercial time within the format,” said CBC, according to ComicBook.com.

“Here’s where that explanation fails to pass the smell test,” notes PJ Media. “Donald Trump formally announced his campaign in June 2015. The first time the CBC’s cutting of Trump’s cameo appearance was acknowledged on Twitter was around Christmas that year.”

God, I love how Trump has gotten into these snowflakes heads. It is SOOO satisfying to watch and listen to their angst and misery.
"
Fox & Friends guest Mark Steyn slammed the Canadian Broadcast Corporation (CBC) Thursday after it omitted President Donald Trump’s scene from the movie “Home Alone 2” during December airings.

Conservative commentator Mark Steyn spoke on Fox & Friends about the omission, accusing the broadcast corporation of being “terrified” about reminding people “just how deranged his [Trump’s] opponents are.”

"
“I think they’re actually terrified that people will remember that before [Trump] was the new Hitler, he was a beloved mainstream cultural figure,” according to Steyn.

WATCH:

...but Trudeau wants him to negotiate the release of two Canadians from China. Yeah, sure.

Yeah. That doesn't count to the average person.

I was listening to the Steve Rinella MeatEater podcast today. That guy is a great writer, an interesting guy and a terrific hunter.

But he is average-American dumb-as-a-F'ing-stump. He just is. He made some blanket statement that since Trump is in office, the Republican Party is 100% anti-free-trade. Ummmm, what???? Better - he had some Asian-Jew woman on the program. "Did you watch Fidler on the Roof at the Holidays as a kid as a tradition?" Did you just ask that question??? She was gracious. It would be like someone from Mongolia asking if you, as an American, ate Hamburgers every meal. WTF,O???

THAT's your average person both here and abroad. Let's not think. Let's just react. Ergo, Trump Bad. . . except when we need him. . . . then he go back to be bad. Ooog.

If you want to have a hit, you gotta make it fit, so they cut it down to three o five ...

OK a Trump cameo appearance in a film, that was probably a "courtesy" for them using his hotel as a filming location, a scene that adds nothing to the movie, gets removed.

They removed 8 minutes from the theatrical release to make the TV version of Home Alone 2

Chances are it was removed years ago when they were cutting up the theatrical release print for TV broadcast.

IN order to get all the commercials to fit into the allotted time, they take out scenes and lines from movies all the time.

They even tell you that by the graphic " this film has been modified to fit the format and run in the time allotted"

Radio stations "pitch" songs all the time, they speed them up just a C hair, do it to enough songs in an hour and you can fit an extra 30 second commercial in that hour.. $$$$$$

The Trump supporters need to realize Trump is not Jesus and stop treating him as if he is. Contrary to what Trump supporters think, the world does not revolve around him.

God I miss Ronald Regan

The Trump supporters need to realize Trump is not Jesus and stop treating him as if he is. Contrary to what Trump supporters think, the world does not revolve around him.

God I miss Ronald Regan

I don't know any Trump supporters that think Trump is Jesus, other than maybe Trump himself. [laugh]

As Trump says, they're not out to get him; they are out to get us, and he is in the way.

I’m reading that they’ve been airing this same broadcast, with the same Trump cuts, since at least 2014.

Trump Derangement Syndrome at it's finest.

"
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation has removed a cameo scene featuring an appearance from Donald Trump in its broadcast of the film Home Alone 2: Lost in New York.

A 10-second cameo scene in Home Alone 2: Lost in New York — which shows Donald Trump giving Kevin McCallister (played by Macaulay Culkin) directions to the hotel lobby — has been removed by Canadian Broadcaster Corporation (CBC).

“Excuse me, where’s the lobby?” asks the Home Alone 2 character Kevin McCallister in the film.

“Down the hall and to the left,” responds Donald Trump.

"
CBC, however, suggested that they deleted that particular scene in order to make time for commercials.

“As is often the case with features adapted for television, Home Alone 2 was edited to allow for commercial time within the format,” said CBC, according to ComicBook.com.

“Here’s where that explanation fails to pass the smell test,” notes PJ Media. “Donald Trump formally announced his campaign in June 2015. The first time the CBC’s cutting of Trump’s cameo appearance was acknowledged on Twitter was around Christmas that year.”

The same Canadians that told all the Liberals they couldnt just move to Canada in 2016.

In case you dont remember, that is when the Canadian website crashed from all the Google searches on how to escape to Canada. Typical Liberals, no one did their research ahead. Canada released a statement basically telling people to stop being idiots, that they too have immigration laws.

Back
Top Bottom