Can you compete/have precision and not reload?

?
Isn't that basically agreeing with what
I said?
While I would not call it panic as I can skip shooting / matches and just go fishing, for sure I'm not comfortable with less than ~2 years worth of components. That said, I don't think I am the only one on the forum getting weary of posts that claim "You're a loser / failure / idiot / not much of a reloader etc. if you don't have X-many YEARS of components!"

You're a solid contributor to the forum and seem to have your stuff together regarding shooting, so apologies for coming across harshly and putting you in the same bucket as all the others posting such comments.

While I would not call it panic as I can skip shooting / matches and just go fishing, for sure I'm not comfortable with less than ~2 years worth of components. That said, I don't think I am the only one on the forum getting weary of posts that claim "You're a loser / failure / idiot / not much of a reloader etc. if you don't have X-many YEARS of components!"

You're a solid contributor to the forum and seem to have your stuff together regarding shooting, so apologies for coming across harshly and putting you in the same bucket as all the others posting such comments.
Point taken.

Back
Top Bottom