Can we get this guy put on the bench up here????

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_143550.asp

Judge Says Citizens Need To Buy Guns To Protect Themselves
posted January 28, 2009

General Sessions Court Judge Bob Moon on Wednesday told a female home invasion victim she needs to buy a gun to protect herself.

"There should be a law that law abiding citizens with no felony convictions should own a gun," the judge said while setting bond for Colton Dobbins.

Judge Moon told Danielle Walker, "I know many fine police officers. But we can't depend on the police to protect us any more."

He said Chattanooga is the 57th most dangerous city in the country, and to many criminals "the value of human life means nothing to them."

The judge said, "With 7,000 foreclosures every day and 6,000 kids dropping out of school" that the crime situation is going to get much worse.

He told the 18-year-old Dobbins he is "lucky to be alive" after barging into the home of Ms. Walker.

Judge Moon said, "If it had been my house you came in on, you would have wound up at Coulter Funeral Home."

Dobbins was charged with forcing his way into Ms. Walker's home where she and her nine-year-old son live. Ms. Walker said Dobbins knocked her to the floor, then two other men entered her home.

Ms. Walker said, "I was afraid for my son."

I would love to have someone with the same attitude in Mass.

Here is you shoot and dont kill they guy will sue you for everything you have. You are better off killing the guy than just defending yourself and getting him sent to jail.

I think he's saying by law everyone without a felony conviction should own a gun....
That's how I read it. Forcing citizens to arm themselves would be in my view an oppressive thing to do, but it would fall way down my list of our most offensive and oppressive laws.

Like, last.

Back
Top Bottom