Can this be??? Boston CCW shooter justified????

Ha. I remember that day when that off-duty, super-special, ultra-secret, wicked-cool, SAS-CIA-FBI-Mossad agent shot that guy at Mass Gen. The media made it very clear he wasn't a civilian.

That guy was still a civilian. LEOs are civilian despite what they and many others will carry them. They are not paramilitary, they are not above us. Our taxes pay them, so don't give them anything to think they are above us. At least that is my feeling on it, but as you know, the media makes the cops out to be our ultimate protector, so they HAVE to raise them up on a pedestal when reporting on them to us.

I know people involved. Everyone I've spoken with said it's pretty clear cut.

Now hold on a second... the deceased's name is Dumayne Chin - that sounds like he could be of asian descent. How can we be sure this wasn't racially motivated? We should probably start throwing out trumped up theories and accusations just to be on the safe side. Does either Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson have a chinese cousin we can call?
[/sarcasm]

Now hold on a second... the deceased's name is Dumayne Chin - that sounds like he could be of asian descent.[/sarcasm]

AFAIK the race of the alleged attacker is irrelevant to the way this case should be handled, but I'm curious about it. Chin sounds Asian, Dumayne sounds African-American. Somebody from the interracial family ?

AFAIK the race of the alleged attacker is irrelevant to the way this case should be handled
Duh. Just in case you missed it, that entire post was sarcasm.
Chin sounds Asian, Dumayne sounds African-American. Somebody from the interracial family ?
Yeah, maybe he is Black-Asian. I hear that is even rarer than White-Hispanic.

Clear cut which way? If it's going to grand jury, chances are high that an indictment will follow. Get ready to bleed legal costs.

Clear cut which way? If it's going to grand jury, chances are high that an indictment will follow. Get ready to bleed legal costs.

Based on some of the pictures, it looks like there were quite a few stray shots. If some of those came from him, I wonder if that could cause more problems for him as well.

LittleCalm said:

Possibly, but not necessarily. The DA may not want to prosecute but may want the cover of a grand jury indictment.

Duh. Just in case you missed it, that entire post was sarcasm.

Yeah, maybe he is Black-Asian. I hear that is even rarer than White-Hispanic.

Dude, sarcasm is my middle name. I made a statement about the irrelevancy of his race just to protect myself from the PC police. From my previous experience on NES, my idle curiosity about his race can make some people think I'm a head (what's the correct term?) of my local KKK chapter.

Dude, sarcasm is my middle name. I made a statement about the irrelevancy of his race just to protect myself from the PC police. From my previous experience on NES, my idle curiosity about his race can make some people think I'm a head (what's the correct term?) of my local KKK chapter.

Grand Wizard I believe maybe Supreme Grand Wizard. Depends on the State. Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom