Can this be??? Boston CCW shooter justified????

Boston police say a man who fatally shot another man near the waterfront Sunday morning may have been acting in self-defense.

Police and Suffolk County prosecutors investigating the shooting believe a verbal altercation led to shots being fired by two individuals near Broad Street and Surface Artery, Boston police said in a statement.

http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/201...elf-defense/HLt76krr9j4Vge9IxGTt1O/story.html

Do you know how to tell whether a shooting is legit or not? If it's legit, you will never hear about it on the news or in the media again. Unless it goes to court and the person beats the charges.

One of the comments:

I agree with the other speculations but don't understand the bold comment.

Probably would NOT hold an unrestricted LTC?
Yup, so far as I have heard, Boston is not in the habit of issuing unrestricted LTC's

The article said:
Because it appears that he may have acted in self-defense, the man has not been charged at this time, police said in a statement.
I am impressed.
Of course.... the same thing happened to Zimmerman at first.

Hmmm yea hopefully this guy isnt an off duty whatever... It would have been interesting to see what they would say if he followed AG Coakley's advice on self help...but he took the more appropriate response to the situation..either way he would have been demonized. If he had followed the AG's lead, he would have been killed and his weapon stolen and they would say if he didnt have the gun it would never have been stolen and put into the hand of gang members. haha but id rather be judged by 12 then be carried by 6......

BPD spokeperson said shooter was properly licensed, and was cooperating fully with investigators. Spokesperson went on to say it was going to grand jury. So shooters destiny will now rest on anti 2A ADA who will present some version of the facts to Grand Jury. Maybe the shooter should have lawyered up before being so cooperative.

I hope this guy is a regular person, not an off duty______ (fill in the blank)
We need a poster boy for the 2A bullshit that's flying around.

Ha. I remember that day when that off-duty, super-special, ultra-secret, wicked-cool, SAS-CIA-FBI-Mossad agent shot that guy at Mass Gen. The media made it very clear he wasn't a civilian.

Back
Top Bottom