Can MA residents buy ammo out of state?

Please see: http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...-companies-that-ship-ammo-or-components-to-Ma

I would imagine many would not be willing to give information even through PM to those on the forum they may not know or who may not be a known and trusted member of the NES community. This is not meant to be a slight or an offense towards you by any means, but rather this is the reality of living in this state.

I personally have tried to use and reference that link and direct links to MGL with certain vendors, but you will often find logic and the law to be of no avail with them. Many go simply on the Fed FFL handbook which our AG has kindly ensured has their interpretation of said laws, i.e. no ammo to MA.

There's no law prohibiting it. You might run into issues within the state you are trying to purchase (depending upon the state) and they may ask for your LTC - another reason to get a multi-state LTC of an LTC in the states surrounding your home. If you find ammo let me know, everyone seems to be out of it or are rationing (can't find 223 anywhere... can't find 223 dies for reloading anywhere).

Back
Top Bottom