can I have ammo shipped to me in Mass.?

been away from shooting for many years, things have really changed, what prices. I read lots of trouble with Mass. do I just search online for good price, then see if they will ship it to my house or not?

been away from shooting for many years, things have really changed, what prices. I read lots of trouble with Mass. do I just search online for good price, then see if they will ship it to my house or not?
Yes, always check the retailers policies before ordering. Many vendors have an faq page that will list shipping information.

Some will want a copy of your LTC prior to shipping.

I use ammoseek which also allows you to exclude retailers. I exclude retailers that won't ship to MA. There's allot that won't, but there's allot that will.

Or you can just buy local. online ammo prices are not drastically different from local places. Both prominent local gun shops here, in Hyannis, stock ammo and the prices are not bad either. Cabelas/BassPro is stocked with inexpensive ammo as well. If you really want good prices for bulk ammo and don't mind a 1-2hr drive, swing by shooter's outpost.

Like stated go green there are a mess of dealers on here with good ammo prices.

are we slowly migrating to a topic of if glocks are still legal here? yeah. can i ship a glock into MA?

My friend's cousin's brother who is ex Seal Team 6 member who personally killed Gaddafi heard it from a retired cop that Glocks are illegal in MA unless transferred in on the fall equinox during a leap year.

Back
Top Bottom