Can I carry pepper spray in NH?

I've searched and found threads that are about 3 years old saying "yes" that anyone can carry mace/OC in NH, but I just want to make sure that is still true and current today.

I'm a MA resident with a Class A/ALP and just want to have the option of carrying pepper spray while in NH.

Thanks.

I've searched and found threads that are about 3 years old saying "yes" that anyone can carry mace/OC in NH, but I just want to make sure that is still true and current today.

I'm a MA resident with a Class A/ALP and just want to have the option of carrying pepper spray while in NH.

Thanks.

Condiments are not regulated in NH like they are in MA. You can buy little spray cans of hot pepper extract at gas stations up there.

Thanks.

Yep, you can carry it on your belt right next to your pistol if you want. Let freedom ring.

Back
Top Bottom