Can I carry in a city park?

I'm planning on taking my dog for a "play date" in a city park today. Can I carry there or does it fall under "State / Federal forest or park" where it is forbidden?

Sure you can carry anywhere you damn well please. Is it legal or not? that's a different question. City parks, as far as I know, have no binding restrictions. But if it is posted and someone sees it and you are asked to leave you better do it. However if I decide to go for a walk in that park wearing a dress, heels and a feather boa wrapped around my neck you better not say a word or I'll have you arrested for a hate crime.

Sure, As long as you don't keep touching your hip every three minutes, keep it concealed and dont tell everyone "hey I'm carrying"

Last edited:
. Can I carry there or does it fall under "State / Federal forest or park" where it is forbidden?

Who told you it is forbidden to carry in "state/federal forest or park"?

Ohio has all four and I legally carry in all of them.

I'm planning on taking my dog for a "play date" in a city park today. Can I carry there or does it fall under "State / Federal forest or park" where it is forbidden?

Its Massachusetts, while open carry technically is lawful 99% of the time you are risking your LTC due to "Suitability" issues or possible arrest.

Back
Top Bottom