Can I buy a part from S&W in springfield?

I need a striker spring guide, It's a sub $2 part. Midway and Brownells sell them. I'll be driving by Springfield tomorrow and figured I could avoid a $10 shipping charge on a $2 part

While I could be wrong I believe the answer is "no.' To my knowledge the store/shooting center was closed and I don't think there is a store at the factory. I have never heard of nor seen another retail location other than the shooting center and if you arrive at the main gate you must be buzzed in and only let into a small guard room (where there is no store).

While I could be wrong I believe the answer is "no.' To my knowledge the store/shooting center was closed and I don't think there is a store at the factory. I have never heard of nor seen another retail location other than the shooting center and if you arrive at the main gate you must be buzzed in and only let into a small guard room (where there is no store).

I forgot about the shooting center closing..... So there is no longer a retail store

I didn't mean go to the secure factory buildings and ask to buy a part....

Thanks, now I need to find some other junk to buy to make it worth a shipping charge

I forgot about the shooting center closing..... So there is no longer a retail store

I didn't mean go to the secure factory buildings and ask to buy a part....

Thanks, now I need to find some other junk to buy to make it worth a shipping charge

Think of it as an excuse to buy more toys [wink]

Call Guns and Gear LLC in Agawam and see if Chris has the part, He and Judith are also USPSA/IDPA shooters and great people.

Guns and Gear, LLC
167 Elm Street
Agawam, MA

(413) 786-0100

Edit to add: S&W has not sold parts retail in Springfield since the walkin service center burned in the '80s

If you call Customer service, they may just send you what you need.

Last edited:
It looks like S&W took down their parts list area of their web site. I used to buy parts through their CS but I wonder if that's possible any longer.

Back in the day, I actaully went to the front security desk, and asked if there was someone who could look at my 9mm that was giving me issues. The guard called someone, and this guy came up from the back. He asked me what was wrong, then he said he'd be "right back". A few minutes later, he returned, gave me back my 9 and said "all set!". They did not even charge me... guard said they are always happy to make a customer happy. Can you still do THAT?

Back
Top Bottom