• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Can I add to permit

Serapis

Navy Veteran
If I wanted to add bear or waterfowl to my license, can I just go back online and do so or do I need a whole new permit.

Yes, you just go online and add your tags. they will mail them to you, or I think now you can just print them. Also as Mike mentioned in addition to your mass Duck Stamp you will need a federal Duck stamp from the post office, which I think they sell in the summer months.

Last edited:
If I wanted to add bear or waterfowl to my license, can I just go back online and do so or do I need a whole new permit.

You can also buy one over-the-counter with your license in hand when it gets closer to the season (they are not available this early in the year). All Fish & Wildlife District Offices sell them.

Catoperat said:
You can also buy one over-the-counter with your license in hand when it gets closer to the season (they are not available this early in the year). All Fish & Wildlife District Offices sell them.

Not sure if you are referring to bear or waterfowl, or both, but I purchased my sporting license a few weeks ago along with archery, waterfowl, and primitive arms stamps all over the counter at the local shop.

Not sure if you are referring to bear or waterfowl, or both, but I purchased my sporting license a few weeks ago along with archery, waterfowl, and primitive arms stamps all over the counter at the local shop.

bear permit (later in the season) and waterfowl stamps (not federal) are available now.

Back
Top Bottom