• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

camo paint where can I find it!

Guys I'm looking for some camo paint either rustoleum or krylon but none of the stores around me seem to have it in stock I live in Medford so surrounding stores don't have any! help!

I just called them and they said they didn't have it! i'll have to actually check but its the north reading store so who knows I'm just looking to paint some mags that are all messed up color wise

I was looking for some, Home Despot and Loves don't have it. I found some in Fram Wallmart, you may look for it. I got most of it though, left you some black only ; ) I think that NH wallmart are more likely to carry it.

Auto stores only seem to carry the flat black and a dark flat green from the camo lines.

Sucks my step dad changed jobs I could get a case of 9 or 12 for around 12 bucks .

Me and a friend painted his work van like the a team van lol.

I bought some at tru value in billerica, on Boston rd. It was marked camo on the cans so you don't have to "make do." Pretty good stuff but can't remember the brand. It was buried on their wall 'o paint, had to look around a bit for it.

4y5u6enu.jpg
advance auto parts stocks it

Sent from my Obamaphone (lol j/k I have a job)

Back
Top Bottom