• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Call David Linsky Day

For anyone who is calling again today or will call today for the first time, if you leave a message or a VM tell them that if you don't hear back from him you'll talk to him this Saturday at his anti gun rally in Boston. Tell him you'll be part of the counter rally that will be there and look forward to discussing the issue with him after his speech.

That should get his panties in a bunch!!!

I just left a respectful message disagreeing with him and his proposed bill. And thanked him for awakening the sleeping giant and wished him well in his upcoming career in the private sector.
[smile]

called and left a voicemail expressing my outrage at his assault on my second ammendment rights and urged him to withdraw his bill.

Did anyone else read the GOAL account of Linsky's "Gun Grab Strategy Meet"? Someone at the head table responded to a question from the audience on the privacy implications of being required to sign a waiver granting police chiefs the authority to conduct their own mental health checks with "if privacy is a concern then people have the option to not own guns."

I think politicians should have to sign the same waiver before they run for office (clearly the wrong legislator is MUCH more dangerous than any firearm) and if privacy is a concern they have the option not to run.

he can't wait for his rally saturday so he can tell all his "fans" (this is absolutely how he sees it by the way) how mean the pro gun people have been to him

For anyone who is calling again today or will call today for the first time, if you leave a message or a VM tell them that if you don't hear back from him you'll talk to him this Saturday at his anti gun rally in Boston. Tell him you'll be part of the counter rally that will be there and look forward to discussing the issue with him after his speech.

That should get his panties in a bunch!!!

Hmmm. So, Linsky is speaking at this anti rally on Saturday. I smell astro-turf!

DONE. Left voicemail.

Something along the lines of: "Hello Mr. Linsky this is xxx from xxx and I'm calling to voice my opinion on your proposed gun legislation. For you to propose that law-abiding citizens should have to leave certain types of firearms they own at a gun club or other mandated area, is absolutely unacceptable. Criminals are obviously not going to abide by this law if it were to be passed. I'd say your bill would do much better to be completely overhauled to outline how you're going to stop violent criminals from gaining access to firearms. We already have enough laws in this state that criminalize responsible gun owners like myself."

DONE. Left voicemail.

Something along the lines of: "Hello Mr. Linsky this is xxx from xxx and I'm calling to voice my opinion on your proposed gun legislation. For you to propose that law-abiding citizens should have to leave certain types of firearms they own at a gun club or other mandated area, is absolutely unacceptable. Criminals are obviously not going to abide by this law if it were to be passed. I'd say your bill would do much better to be completely overhauled to outline how you're going to stop violent criminals from gaining access to firearms. We already have enough laws in this state that criminalize responsible gun owners like myself."

Respectful and to the point. Good composure man.

Called and left a message that also included the fact that his mandatory liability insurance and 25% surcharge on ammo will severely impact the low income, and elderly that live on modest and fixed incomes and may, in fact, act to disarm them and not allow them the same God given right of self defense as the wealthy.

I would think that it would be unconstitutional to pass laws that discriminate against the poor or lower income populace.

This jerk banned me fom his page for posting a polite gun comment last week! WTF. Is that how he works? Post anti-gun stuff and remove pro-gun comments?

Libs in this state are not used to being challeged on anything. When they do get challenged, they don't know what to do except to remove that opposing viewpoint from the public arena. Welcome to the Commiewealth of MA.

Done and done, also sent him a pocket constitution in the mail with the words "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" highlighted in yellow.

Does anyone really think this will have any impact on his views??? that being said ... I will begin calling daily

Back
Top Bottom