• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Call David Linsky Day

I declare today 1/23/13 "Call David Linsky Day". Flood him with calls from our side.
1:00pm - 6:00pm

We have strength in numbers, make sure he knows we oppose him and there are many of us. If no answer, leave a message.

Rep. David Linsky
(617)722-2575

If you call please post "done" in this thread.

on hold ,reached katlin kelly, voice mail.

house operator knew it was about gun control before i spoke.

Called, spoke with "Samantha." Voiced my request not to push legislation for more restrictive gun laws in MA. It was brief. She, said, "Okay, thank you."

(Operator) Good afternoon how may I help you ? (me) May I please speak to representative Linsky (O) may i ask who's calling and what this regarding (me) gun control (O) one moment please while i connect you ... got kaitlin kelly voice mail, left a short polite message

Unless you're a constituent of his your time is better spent calling your rep, senator, and the governors office.

Unless you're a constituent of his your time is better spent calling your rep, senator, and the governors office.

Call them first, then call Linsky. His office and process need to bear the load that he has dumped on us. This bill of his affects us all.

Threats and name calling aren't helpful either. Please stop.

Call them first, then call Linsky. His office and process need to bear the load that he has dumped on us. This bill of his affects us all.

Threats and name calling aren't helpful either. Please stop.
I leave my name calling at the forum, nothing but respectful when I emailed him and when I will call him later

Ive talked a few times with Peterson out of Grafton and while yes, its important to talk to your own reps, Linsky and the governor need to know there are people out there that dont agree with him, from all over the state.

I reminded him not to ignore the voices of the more than 2000 people who were in Boston Saturday.

Linsky's aide or whoever that lady is is going to have fun with the Octel lady today.... 7...... 7..... 7..... etc etc ad nauseam. [rofl]

-Mike

I called and the calls are being redirected. The man asked my name and town, I said Natick and John Doe, I was then directed to his voice mail where I left a message. I tink he is getting flooded with calls

I wonder how many of the voicemails have like animal noises in them... [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom