Cali- Man found living in storage room with gun, about 600 rounds of ammunition

And random citizen for THE QUOTE: "If one of those girls would've grabbed their equipment out of that room, he could've held them hostage," Santa Ana resident Marina Sorensen said. "Oh, the thought of it now. It's horrible."

Just gotta add a little sensationalism.

And random citizen for THE QUOTE: "If one of those girls would've grabbed their equipment out of that room, he could've held them hostage," Santa Ana resident Marina Sorensen said. "Oh, the thought of it now. It's horrible."

They also need to say that at least 600 people were going to be killed if the brave cops had not captured this guy.

Obviously the article is biased. I suppose homeless people shouldn't be allowed to own guns.

On the other hand:

According to police, when the president of the league and the coach confronted Perez, telling him he wasn't allowed to be there, Perez reportedly threatened to get his "strap."

If the guy really did threaten the coach like that, then he isn't exactly acting as a responsible gun owner. He was squatting. It wasn't his property and he had no right to defend his being there.

Nice charges. Most of the people I come across in CA could be booked on random suspicion nonsense.

“Perez was booked on suspicion of a number of counts including being a felon in possession of a firearm.“

"If one of those girls would've grabbed their equipment out of that room, he could've held them hostage," ---OR--- one of those girls could have been going to that room to grab a bat and murder him???

Holy Neck-beard!!!

santaanaweapons.jpeg

1 gun is now a cache of weapons?

I have a prediction. Sometime soon, we will see an alarmist news article in the legacy media about a "cache" of weapons that has no actual firearms in it. Maybe an airsoft pistol that cost $10, and a cracked squirt gun, a 70's ear cap gun, an old holster, etc.... but no actual firearm.

Gee I come close to unloading that amount at the range in a 2-3 hr period....

I have a prediction. Sometime soon, we will see an alarmist news article in the legacy media about a "cache" of weapons that has no actual firearms in it. Maybe an airsoft pistol that cost $10, and a cracked squirt gun, a 70's ear cap gun, an old holster, etc.... but no actual firearm.
"Sometime soon"?

So, you haven't seen any news from the last 10 years out of the UK, when someone finds a spent ramset casing on the sidewalk next to a construction site?

I dunno. That don't look like 600 rounds to me...

gun-and-ammo.jpeg

And I be damned if that guy don't look like Bob Dylan...

iu

iu

"Sometime soon"?

So, you haven't seen any news from the last 10 years out of the UK, when someone finds a spent ramset casing on the sidewalk next to a construction site?

Oh, I meant in the US. Yes, you're right, arsenals in the UK are already made up of things like screw drivers and butter knives.

These FUDDs would shit a pickle if they counted up my 'arsenal' on any given range trip.
It's all part of the continuing leftist media effort to convince Mr. & Mrs. voting America that anything firearms-related is a bad thing... in fact, a very bad thing... a scary bad thing. In other words, it's all propaganda designed to achieve the left's ultimate power agenda: registration and confiscation. Whether it's one gun, two guns or 100 guns, yes, it is a weapons cache, an arsenal, an armory, etc., etc., etc... [thinking]

Back
Top Bottom