C&Rsenal Demonetized - UPDATE IN POST 16

• Thread starter Deleted member 67409
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 67409

C&Rsenal, which for those not in the know is a sort of massive YouTube channel primarily dedicated to teaching viewers about the design, production, and use of WW1 guns and also gunsmithing and C&R collecting tips, got demonitized by YouTube. This means C&Rsenal won't be taking in any money from the ads YT runs on C&Rsenal's videos. No money = no C&Rsenal.

This was kind of foreseeable but now is a good time to become a Patreon Patron for C&Rsenal if you've ever considered the idea.

View: https://www.facebook.com/CandRsenal/photos/a.610419075669143/2932989966745364/?type=3&theater

Never heard of it and Im on you tube pretty often and it spits out stuff I like on the search stuff pretty often.
?
Sucks but is this not what youtube said it was going to do when it said mo more gun stuff last year. I had a handful of vids pulled for gun stuff here and there over the past year

Never heard of it and Im on you tube pretty often and it spits out stuff I like on the search stuff pretty often.
?
Sucks but is this not what youtube said it was going to do when it said mo more gun stuff last year. I had a handful of vids pulled for gun stuff here and there over the past year

C&Rsenal did a collaboration with Forgotten Weapons (Ian McCollum) this past year called "Project Lightening" about WW1 light machine guns. C&Rsenal isn't your typical "gun stuff" channel, its primarily a history education show that involves guns. The actual amount of shooting they demonstrate is minuscule, maybe a mag or two per 1 hour video.

They also did a recent "what to do when I get an old gun" video that was extremely detailed. I posted a link when it came out in the Firearms subforum.

In my opinion one of the top 3 firearms channels on YouTube. Like forgotten weapons on steroids. Way more history and detail.
of course that limits their content a little and they are working their way through all of the World War 1 firearms before they get into anything else so maybe they limit their audience a bit.
either way amazing channel with loads of info.

C&Rsenal did a collaboration with Forgotten Weapons (Ian McCollum) this past year called "Project Lightening" about WW1 light machine guns. C&Rsenal isn't your typical "gun stuff" channel, its primarily a history education show that involves guns. The actual amount of shooting they demonstrate is minuscule, maybe a mag or two per 1 hour video.

They also did a recent "what to do when I get an old gun" video that was extremely detailed. I posted a link when it came out in the Firearms subforum.
Cool , i just watched Forgotten weapons stint on Springfield Armory on Amazon Prime. Along with the colt 1911 show .
Its to bad as it appears there is not enough money to be made having a good old “guntube” for us to use?
O well if they cant make money they should try to get a series on the History channel or something?

Cool , i just watched Forgotten weapons stint on Springfield Armory on Amazon Prime. Along with the colt 1911 show .
Its to bad as it appears there is not enough money to be made having a good old “guntube” for us to use?
O well if they cant make money they should try to get a series on the History channel or something?

There is a "Guntube", it's called Full30.com. I use it whenever I can.

Everyone needs to start migrating to bitchute, its the only way. Start linking a bitchute video instead of youtube.

I never heard of this channel, but looking at few vids, especially on Mosin, I can say:

1. I'm not too impressed with "history" background. There are many more vids that are far, far more well researched and more conscise, giving you the same info in quarter of the time.

"1 line" is f***ing tenth of a f***ing inch. He spelled it out 2.54mm which most would immediately recognize as magic 25.4mm = 1 inch. We can talk about why imperial measurements were used in Tsarist Russia for ages, but bringing bullshit in like Arshin for no f***ing reason is a huge black mark on those idiots.

2. Like I said, there are far better channels, but because a lot of them in Russian, you probably want to stick with this one.

3. Making money making youtube vids is tough, unless you are doing stupid shit like abusing kids, then it's viral money maker.

4. It's sad that YT is becoming a publisher, NOT a platform, and so motherf***ers should be sued for they are worth since they actively shape content, but good luck on that now.

5. These guys seem to have good subscription base. I'm not sure how many of them would be willing to pay money, but if you enjoy the vids, we getting back into the age where we are paying for content like we used to for magazines and newspapers. I think that's the way of the future, TBH.

[deleted]

"1 line" is f***ing tenth of a f***ing inch. He spelled it out 2.54mm which most would immediately recognize as magic 25.4mm = 1 inch. We can talk about why imperial measurements were used in Tsarist Russia for ages, but bringing bullshit in like Arshin for no f***ing reason is a huge black mark on those idiots.

2. Like I said, there are far better channels, but because a lot of them in Russian, you probably want to stick with this one.

[deleted]

A fair amount of C&Rsenal's viewing audience isn't American. C&Rsenal got started as sort of a collaborative effort with "the Great War" channel and C&Rsenal was going to handle the gun aspect of the history. You know 1 line is 1/10th of an inch, I know 1 line is 1/10th of an inch, and so do most Mosin collectors.

I can't read or comprehend Russian beyond a few phrases, so I have to stick with C&Rsenal [laugh]

Couple updates:

(1) C&Rsenal was re-monetized by YouTube and is now back to normal; and
(2) Anvil is now its own channel under Mark Novak's name.

Gun culture is like a spiderweb, the antigunners are cutting the web up piece by piece.
Demonetizing specific YouTube channels will accelerate their demise, and stop the spread of information.
Stand by strand the web is being broken, pro 2a men and women are being left on an island.

Back
Top Bottom