C&R semi autos

SKS Ray

NES Member
Expanded my C&R semi auto collection since Winter. Heres a few examples:

ea931d22.jpg

5cb99d37.jpg

Top is the SVT40 I got from Zenks (Thanks Ken). Next is a shot of the SVT40 and Egyptian Hakim I picked up from the last Wilmington show.

Actually, it should be "Thanks, Ken" for both. If you recall, I was first through the door at the Marlboro show (not Wilmington show) where you picked up the Hakim...

But, I politely walked by, and let you jump on it like starving wolf on a bunny rabbit....

Beautiful guns! We still need to set up a play date for our semi's.

Actually, it should be "Thanks, Ken" for both. If you recall, I was first through the door at the Marlboro show (not Wilmington show) where you picked up the Hakim...

But, I politely walked by, and let you jump on it like starving wolf on a bunny rabbit....

Beautiful guns! We still need to set up a play date for our semi's.

True.[laugh] I remember you saying you saw it at first but passed on it after realizing it wasn't an SVT40. Don't know why I thought it was Wlimington... could be because that show usually has dealers you don't see elsewhere, and I know I haven't seen the guy I got the Hakim from before. Hope to see him again though as his prices were good and he had some unusual stuff.

Back
Top Bottom