Buttstock Options for AR-15 in MA

Not to be a law nazi, which I am far from, how can that Mag be MA compliant if its Dark Earth. I thought all Pmags were 30 rounds. That does look awesome. Thanks.

Not to be a law nazi, which I am far from, how can that Mag be MA compliant if its Dark Earth. I thought all Pmags were 30 rounds. That does look awesome. Thanks.

It's not mine. It's an internet file pic...... Google, "ar with fde magpul stock" you'll see it along with a million others.

Last edited:
What stock do you have now and what makes you think the magpul is anybetter than what you have. What are you trying to a archive? I found the A2 stock to long to get my eye right up to the rear peep. I replaced with a A1 and now I'm right there! You might want to find someone with a preban with the magpul installed and with your upper on it find the correct posistion. Just to avoid drilling several holes.

Last edited:
But.......we here in Mass can sleep sound at night ...knowing all those stocks are pinned!!!!
When are we (MA) going to wake up.
These laws have nothing to do with reality!!!!
I am in the same boat. I hate having a non-collapsable...collapsable stock!!!!
So I would do how much jail time???
I was thinking of getting the A1 or A2 but I am afraid it will be too long.
I will keep watching the posts to see.
Thanks guys!!!

I called 7 stores, two in MA, State Line, and Rileys. None have the MOE Magpul stock. I hate MA so much, all I want is my cheek closer to my AR!!! What do you mean a bridge to sell me drgrant?

The A1 is about 1/2 to 5/8 inch shorter but moved my eye a good inch or better forward when mounting the gun. I am no longer wrenching my head forward to get up to the sight. With the A2 I had a very un natural cheak weld/head position for comfortable service rifle shooting...I repinned my stag carbine stock for the same reason. The pinned colapsable is not allowed for. Service rifle. Its also very uncomfortable on the cheek.
ill try to give some more detail measurements.
I have a rra a2 rifle to compare the a2 with a1 stock to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom