• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bullet through the wall

Is it just me, or do those not look like bullet holes to anyone else?

It's just you.

While the couple who live in the home were not too shaken, a neighbor said she has reported drug activity in the area to police, and that she hopes police will begin to patrol the area more often.

“I’m not sure who or what these people were firing at, but whatever it was it needs to not ever happen again,” wrote Julie Long, who has lived in the neighborhood for years. “I don’t feel safe laying my head down at night anymore. How can anyone feel safe in their own home now?”

Uh, arm yourself, and realize that the police are not there for your protection.

It's in Lowell And the 46 year old guy is tapping a 32 year old. Dude it may be worth a few bullet holes, only you know. YMMV.

Yes, because we all know it's pedophilia at any age if the gap is big enough... [thinking]

WTF does his or her age have to do with it? The news always includes their ages as an aid for identification purposes.

This just highlights the need to put restrictions on cars with large spoilers,Seems like when someone in the city gets shot there's a car with a large spoiler,and possibley loud,heavy bass music

It's in Lowell And the 46 year old guy is tapping a 32 year old. Dude it may be worth a few bullet holes, only you know. YMMV.

Yes, because we all know it's pedophilia at any age if the gap is big enough... [thinking]

WTF does his or her age have to do with it? The news always includes their ages as an aid for identification purposes.

I'm kinda with Terraformer on this. I don't see what the ages of this couple have to do with getting shot, and I don't see a problem with the age disparity either. My current beau is nearly as much younger as this guy's girlfriend is... what of it?

Are we missing something here? Or are you just jealous? [wink]

AC

Or, wait... are you suggesting it might be worth a few bullet holes to the dude BECAUSE he's getting jiggy with a lady so much younger? If that's the case, you may well be onto something. [smile]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom