• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bullet Manufacturers Lead Times

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
That's bullshit. Somebody could have carried them on foot quicker than that.
It was actually through a big online retailer. Not sure if I should name them. (Larry's place. Shipped from MO though) Obviously I had emailed them (Larry) a few times and each time was told that they were 6-8 weeks out, then 10-12, 12-14 etc. The last convo I had with them they offered to cancel the order as it had taken so long, etc. I told them as long as the order was still there and not lost in the shuffle somewhere I would wait and to be honest, I had kind of forgot about it. When I saw the mailman struggling I thought " oh shit, I know what that must be", lol.

One more order from Blue thats like a month old so far and an order from a brass manufacturer thats a couple weeks old at this point with half of it that got backordered because I had to mail out a signed copy of my LTC and by the time it got there, half the order was oos.

steven grammont

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
In stock if you need it.
Plenty of others as well

My last order from Xtreme was extremely fast , not to say that they have ever taken long. I like their product and I don't think any order I've placed with them has taken any longer than a week to arrive.

steven grammont

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
X-treme very speedy right now...ordered April 16th, shipped April 19th, tracking shows due at my door on Monday.
My most recent purchase from Xtreme to exactly a week to reach my door , they have been consistent through all of this nonsense , I don't even bother looking elsewhere for bullets.

whacko

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a box of 750 each Frontier plated 357 158 grain arriving Monday according to tracking online. Placed the order on April 19.....arrival April 26. 1 week.

Price was "ok" considering. $106 including shipping so 14 cents each. I've done way better with other vendors pre 2020 bs but ill take what I can get. These should make some decent 38 special pinker ammo.

Top Bottom