Bullet Manufacturers Lead Times

That's bullshit. Somebody could have carried them on foot quicker than that.
It was actually through a big online retailer. Not sure if I should name them. (Larry's place. Shipped from MO though) Obviously I had emailed them (Larry) a few times and each time was told that they were 6-8 weeks out, then 10-12, 12-14 etc. The last convo I had with them they offered to cancel the order as it had taken so long, etc. I told them as long as the order was still there and not lost in the shuffle somewhere I would wait and to be honest, I had kind of forgot about it. When I saw the mailman struggling I thought " oh shit, I know what that must be", lol.

One more order from Blue thats like a month old so far and an order from a brass manufacturer thats a couple weeks old at this point with half of it that got backordered because I had to mail out a signed copy of my LTC and by the time it got there, half the order was oos.

My November 1 order of Ibeji arrives on Monday. Roughly 13 weeks. With at least one full week of holidays in between (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year).

Semi related but part of the brass order from Jan 23 arrived today. 38 special shipped and the 45 Colt was back ordered. Wouldve thought it'd be the other way around but whatever.

9mm, 223, 358, 308 in stock at RMR

9mm, 223, 358, 308 in stock at RMR
Long wait. There are other vendors that won’t take that long. But if you’re not in a rush then It doesn’t matter

I placed an order for 2k Zero 357 158 gr JSPs in early January. My CC just got hit today so that means they’ll be shipping today or early next week. Their website says they don’t charge your CC until they ship.

In stock if you need it.
Plenty of others as well

My last order from Xtreme was extremely fast , not to say that they have ever taken long. I like their product and I don't think any order I've placed with them has taken any longer than a week to arrive.

X-treme very speedy right now...ordered April 16th, shipped April 19th, tracking shows due at my door on Monday.
My most recent purchase from Xtreme to exactly a week to reach my door , they have been consistent through all of this nonsense , I don't even bother looking elsewhere for bullets.

Got a box of 750 each Frontier plated 357 158 grain arriving Monday according to tracking online. Placed the order on April 19.....arrival April 26. 1 week.

Price was "ok" considering. $106 including shipping so 14 cents each. I've done way better with other vendors pre 2020 bs but ill take what I can get. These should make some decent 38 special pinker ammo.

Anybody order from TheBlue (NC) recently ? Is that 14-16 week wait time still accurate ?

Just put in a an order for 3600 more 125Gr TC 9's.

Got a shipping notice this morning for this order....yep, that lead time is no joke. I've talked to others who've ordered different heads from Blue and got them much quicker.

Back
Top Bottom