Bullet Manufacturers Lead Times

Received shipping notification today for my November 17th order for 3600 bullets from Blue Bullets.
Update, the shipping notification turns out just said a label had been created. Now a week later it has not moved out the door. Also I though Blue Bullets was out of New York. Now it shows High Point NC.

Rocky Mountain Reloading just posted this on Facebook. If they can get this up a running it should put a serious dent it their most common bullets being backlogged.
View attachment 424838

Incompetence, shitty communication, and zero customer service.....the new normal. Actually, it's probably the "same" normal ;-)

Last edited:
Incompetence, shitty communication, and zero customer service.....the new normal. Actually, it's probably the "same" normal ;-)
Not sure what kind of issues you’ve had but everything’s been great for me and a few others.
Lead times are a ways out as with most but they tell you that upfront. They’re very responsive on social media.

Not sure what kind of issues you’ve had but everything’s been great for me and a few others.
Lead times are a ways out as with most but they tell you that upfront. They’re very responsive on social media.

I was referring to poor guy from Rocky Mountain waiting on this equipment that he desperately needs....turns out company was sitting on it becuase they damaged it and didn't want to say anything...at least that's how I interpreted his post.

Saw this update from RMR. Looks like it will be up and running very soon. Good thing too because I places an order a week and a half ago.
View attachment 426095
Heat it, weld it, make some steel plates to sandwich in the center and call it kosher. Same way we did one at my old job.

Update, the shipping notification turns out just said a label had been created. Now a week later it has not moved out the door. Also I though Blue Bullets was out of New York. Now it shows High Point NC.
My mail man busted his left nut dragging the order to my front door today. So ordered 11/17 delivered 12/24.

I had an order from Bayou arrive this week (which I had ordered in October). I also had an order from Xtreme not too long ago and that did not take nearly as long...can’t recall how long but it was decent given the current environmen.

Make him earn that $5 scratch ticket you left him for Christmas ;-)
Haha, I felt bad. I have one of those systems where I can hear them but have no way to talk to them or I wouldve told him to just leave it at the bottom of the steps. Not exactly a young guy and he was grunting and groaning the whole time.

Back
Top Bottom