• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bulk storage foods

MikeH

NES Member
I've come across a problem with a major bulk storage foods vendor. MreDepot has been supplying group buy discounts to Warrifles.com. I participated in some of these buys and my last order came thru damaged. Not in shipping, but from the factory. The vendors voicemail is full and he has not returned my emails. I have placed a dispute with my cc company in hopes of resolving it.
While this plays out, I've been hearing many other GB members voice the same complaint about damaged goods. In addition, they are stating that the food quality is subpar. There are pics on Warrifles in their Survival Talk section, for those with a strong stomach. I have about, $1000.00 worth of these long term bulk supplies and dread opening the cans.
Just a heads up for those of you looking for bulk storage foods. Also, be advised that MreDepot is in the process of supplying these foods to Walmart.

Last edited:
I've been hearing many other GB members voice the same complaint about damaged goods. In addition, they are stating that the food quality is subpar.

Open a damaged can, better to find out now than when you need then.
Work with the CC Co. and get a refund.

Back
Top Bottom