BUAS March Mayhem - USPSA Classifier Match

Since I haven't been to this club before, how do they handle 2.5.1/2.5.2? At most clubs, I just leave my carry gun in the car, but that's obviously a non-starter here.

Since I haven't been to this club before, how do they handle 2.5.1/2.5.2? At most clubs, I just leave my carry gun in the car, but that's obviously a non-starter here.

When you get in there, the unload room is in the back, through the glass doors that are next to the counter. there is an unloading trap there. Its not in the same room as the Safe table

What are you saying???? You think you need a loaded gun just to show up at our match? My feelings are hurt.........[sad]

I think that I am going to. Need to make some ammo

Oh shucks, you should have said something earlier. All of the production slots are full now. Too bad......

Please remember to set your clocks ahead, we'll start without you!

And we really will start without you! My partner in crime here is a little upset with me - - for our last match, I wanted to go out with a bang! And, give everyone a chance to start of the season with fresh classifications. So.................to Knuckles dismay - my mantra became - what's one more! Well, I'm not saying how many shooters we have, but.... we have a few. Let's just say I need to buy extra doughnuts. It's going to be a great match but we will have to stay pretty organized. But, I figured most folks would be o.k. with a few extra folks for the opportunity to get 6 (count em - 6!!!!) classifiers all in one day! At least I hope that's true! Otherwise, I'm going to be strung up out on Dot Ave somewhere as the target for the local gangsters (at least they don't shoot straight). So, just sayin' - it might be a little crowded.........

Thanks to the BUAS team for putting on a great, but, sick match today! Not to mention such fast posting of the results.

A big thank you to everyone that attended and lasted through the BUAS Enduro Classifier match today. It was a long day but I hope everyone found it worthwhile. kimmie1911, our entire crew, and I are very grateful for everyone's participation and thankful for all the help you gave us today and throughout the season.

C'ya next month in the great outdoors.

I also want to thank Joe B. for bringing the scoresheets from years past! It was saddening to see names of shooters that have passed on though.
Steve was funny when he asked about some of the rules from that era, not to mention some of the holsters that were prohibited.[laugh]

I also want to thank Joe B. for bringing the scoresheets from years past! It was saddening to see names of shooters that have passed on though.
Steve was funny when he asked about some of the rules from that era, not to mention some of the holsters that were prohibited.[laugh]

I still can't believe the thing about equipment must be retained in holsters during a 360 degree roll. Crazy stuff right there.

Thanks for putting on a great match. Somehow I'm in the results as Open Major. I shot production. Hopefully the scores haven't gone off to USPSA yet. There's no email address on the results page, who should I contact?

Thanks. I just sent him an email. Based on my worst case major to minor math, I'm RIGHT on the edge of making C.

Your scores have been recalculated and re-submitted to USPSA and can be found there. I probably won't update the USPSA-NE sight for some time.

Great job for an unclassified shooter - good consistent results.

Your scores have been recalculated and re-submitted to USPSA and can be found there. I probably won't update the USPSA-NE sight for some time.

Great job for an unclassified shooter - good consistent results.

Great, thanks. Talk about quick service. No prob on the web site, but if you could email/PM me my hit factors, I'd really appreciate it.

Great, thanks. Talk about quick service. No prob on the web site, but if you could email/PM me my hit factors, I'd really appreciate it.

If you go to uspsa.com and click on the match, you will find your USPSA number in the results as a hyperlink. Click the link and it will give you a breakdown of your hits, time, and hit factor.

They're on the USPSA web site, under Local Match Results. Log in as a member, then it will give names as well.

If you go to uspsa.com and click on the match, you will find your USPSA number in the results as a hyperlink. Click the link and it will give you a breakdown of your hits, time, and hit factor.

Oh, awesome, thanks. I didn't realize USPSA put local match results right up on the main site. So much to learn coming from the 'other brand' ;-)

Oh, awesome, thanks. I didn't realize USPSA put local match results right up on the main site. So much to learn coming from the 'other brand' ;-)
This is something we are encouraging club to do, as future planned functionality will allow members to enter their number and get a report of all of their scores - all major match and local match results summarized in a single place by member number.

This is something we are encouraging club to do, as future planned functionality will allow members to enter their number and get a report of all of their scores - all major match and local match results summarized in a single place by member number.

Rob that would be awesome!

it's also a lot easier and more automated to post to USPSA.com. There's more manual labor involved with posting to he section sight, so I try to wait until I think there won't be any more changes to make.

OK, one last post, and I'm done spamming this thread. Based on the calculator, I get 37.4% for my best four. (These are my first 6 classifiers in Production). I don't intend to stay in D class for long. Too bad we don't have a dry fire smiley. [smile]

A big thank you to everyone that attended and lasted through the BUAS Enduro Classifier match today. It was a long day but I hope everyone found it worthwhile. kimmie1911, our entire crew, and I are very grateful for everyone's participation and thankful for all the help you gave us today and throughout the season.

C'ya next month in the great outdoors.

What he said -

I'm still tired. We were over ambitious but I hope it payed off for some of you and was worth it.

Oh - btw - Jar - was that you that was r.o. extraordinare on my squad???????

Donna

Back
Top Bottom