BUAS March Mayhem - USPSA Classifier Match

We have received approval to close our regular season with a special classifier match. There will be 5-6 classifiers, slots available. Advanced registration and payment required. Cost is only $20, registration 8:30 briefing 9:00 followed by first shots.

Register at [email protected] with USPSA #, Division, & Power Factor.

Brent,
I plan on shooting this one with the new production equipment. I figured I'd give you a heads up because I know you always have the score sheets pre-labled for the regulars ahead of time.

Great... the one match where everyone decides to man up and shoot real iron sight guns and I won't be there. You guys stink.

I plan to be there also shooting limited/limited 10 (guess it really don't matter too much)
I have a 610 revo and a holster/belt setup for anyone to use. (belt's a biggin' :) if they want.
Revo shoots Win white box very well but your Lim reloads would be fine too, just have to adjust the trigger.
I have another 610 I could loan out too but no holster setup.
Sorry, can't supply ammo as I reeeeally need to buy some bullet heads.

Great... the one match where everyone decides to man up and shoot real iron sight guns and I won't be there. You guys stink.

who knew shooting little guns that don't hold as much ammo, and shoot little minor poof poof loads was manning up!
all these years, i've been so mistaken!

Well, Brown delivered and my new locking insert has been installed. Though tempting, I'll resist the siren calls than can only lead to insolvency and disappointment. Besides, if I continue to shoot well as I've done lately, I should move up just in time for the outdoor season.

Damn, I've gone and jinxed myself.

who knew shooting little guns that don't hold as much ammo, and shoot little minor poof poof loads was manning up!
all these years, i've been so mistaken!

You don't have to shoot poof loads in Production, that's entirely up to you. But using iron sights and reloading more than once a match is a unique skill. I don't think I've seen you shoot anything other than Open before... I'll refrain from using smileys here because I know that bothers you.

You don't have to shoot poof loads in Production, that's entirely up to you. But using iron sights and reloading more than once a match is a unique skill. I don't think I've seen you shoot anything other than Open before... I'll refrain from using smileys here because I know that bothers you.

matt already shoots poof loads in open.[smile]

Right, because I stick around in the most serious and competitive division, and you haven't been around long enough to remember back when I have shot other divisions. If I ever do take a non-open gun to a match it's because I don't care to focus enough on the game, and am instead there only for fun & socializing. Not saying the other divisions aren't competitive, but when you've got myself, Mike, Steve, Scott, Rob, and throw in the occasional wild card that will all finish within 2% of each other and fighting for the win, that's the competition we look for, the knowledge that we need to be perfect. Reloading more than once a match is hardly a unique skill, since so many people do it, it's far from unique. And thanks for not using any womanly smileys, there is something wrong with that, like adult men posting pictures of cats.

matt already shoots poof loads in open.[smile]

right, they are only poof, but not poof poof. They still have enough poof to make it through the wood of the chrono box.

Right, because I stick around in the most serious and competitive division, and you haven't been around long enough to remember back when I have shot other divisions. If I ever do take a non-open gun to a match it's because I don't care to focus enough on the game, and am instead there only for fun & socializing. Not saying the other divisions aren't competitive, but when you've got myself, Mike, Steve, Scott, Rob, and throw in the occasional wild card that will all finish within 2% of each other and fighting for the win, that's the competition we look for, the knowledge that we need to be perfect. Reloading more than once a match is hardly a unique skill, since so many people do it, it's far from unique. And thanks for not using any womanly smileys, there is something wrong with that, like adult men posting pictures of cats.

right, they are only poof, but not poof poof. They still have enough poof to make it through the wood of the chrono box.

meow

And thanks for not using any womanly smileys, there is something wrong with that, like adult men posting pictures of cats.

His name is Ping Pong, he's Chinese, just like you

n815158695_788442_4055.jpg

Matt- you need to lighten up a little and have some humor. You don't need the same intensity here as you do in the match. Smileys are an effective means of communication, once you try it a few times you'll find it's entertaining. Oh... and I've seen I few real good open reloads that WERE unique! But the magwells you guys use are about as wide as my barrel is long!

I'll still route for Supermoto in Open for 2010. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom