Browning Buck Mark

Garys

NES Member
A friend of mine has one and is interested in selling it. It doesn't look like he's going to renew his LTC and he has other financial needs. From looking at the Four Seasons used gun list I see they have one listed for $700.00.

He asked me to give him an idea of what he should ask for it, but I don't have any idea. I know it will depend on condition, the exact variant, and what comes with it.

Are these not on "The List" and hence not available new in MA any longer?

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Gary

Are these not on "The List" and hence not available new in MA any longer? ...

Gary,
No new Browning handguns will be sold in MA.
$700 sounds a bit steep to me. I've seen two or three sold for $250 to $300 in the past couple of years. When you find the exact model, look it up in the blue book and add $50-$100 for the MA "premium."

Jack

Gary,
No new Browning handguns will be sold in MA.
$700 sounds a bit steep to me. I've seen two or three sold for $250 to $300 in the past couple of years. When you find the exact model, look it up in the blue book and add $50-$100 for the MA "premium."

Jack

Thanks. I'll do that.

Gary

I have a pre ban high cap Ramline mag for one of these if you wind up getting it. [wink]

Thanks, but I'm not interested in buying. I have a Walther P22 that I like quite a bit. I am interested in helping him sell it and some other stuff. He also has a S&W .40 caliber, I think a Sigma as well as a .22 rifle of some sort. Plus some ammo, which I'll probably buy.

Gary

I bought a target model (adjustable trigger, full length rail) from Four Seasons, used obviously but good condition, for $450 about a year ago. $700 seems steep unless it is somehow special.

It's a great pistol. I like it better than my Ruger.

Matt

I just bought a standard model in stainless yesterday for $275.00. But then again, it was in N.H.!! [smile]

P.S. I didn't know you could spend $700.00 for a Buckmark.

This is a 4" barrel Standard model. I think they call it the "Micro Standard". It's in almost new condition. I'm going to see if he wants me to put an ad up in the Classifieds.

Gary

Back
Top Bottom