BREAKING: Secret Service Intervened In Hunter Biden Gun Incident; Lied On Background Check Form, Report Says

Yeah I have a hard time sorting out the fake news on what allegedly went down here...
I originally just thought he had a paperwork violation. Which is just as serious as a real crime I guess. But some of the other stuff I really just doesn’t make any sense at all like it’s not real

And the f bi inadvertently ran over hunters laptop multiple times. Nothing to see here, move along.

Fun fact: Hunter Biden was in business with Whitey Bulger's nephew. Exactly 6 months before Joe Biden announced his run for President, Whitey Bulger was transferred by the DOJ to a new prison. He was dead 3 hours later.

still waiting for FBI to release contents of his laptop.
Who needs the FBI?

...​
Hunter’s demented dad jokes​
It might be frowned upon in media circles to state the bleeding obvious, but back in 2019, Hunter Biden and his sometime therapist, Keith Ablow, joked about Joe Biden’s “dementia” in text messages on two occasions a month apart.
The conversation, captured on a laptop Hunter abandoned at a Mac repair shop in Delaware in April of that year, begins Jan. 2 with an assessment of candidates in the Democratic presidential primary.​
“Your dad is the answer,” says Ablow, before quoting himself: “ ‘Any man who can triumph over dementia is a giant. Think what he could do for our nation’s needed recovery,’ Dr. Keith Ablow.”​
Hunter replies: “You’re such an a–hole but that made me laugh out loud.”​
Ablow, still quoting himself: “ ‘Perhaps he can help us remember all we intended to be as a people since he can now remember his address.’ ”​
Hunter replies, “He doesn’t need to [know] where he lives Keith that’s the only thing the Secret Service get right at least 75% of the time.”​
Reached at his Massachusetts office, Ablow declined to comment, but once during a 2012 appearance on Fox News, he diagnosed then-Vice President Biden as having “early onset dementia,” so that background may underpin the banter.​
In a separate text exchange on Feb. 6, 2019, about a podcast the pair were planning, Hunter texts: “Dad is our first guest.”​
Ablow replies: “Perfect. Does he recall details tho, with the dementia and all.”​
Hunter: “Not much these days but since it’s all fake news anyway I don’t see the problem.”​
Boom boom. Tell us something we don’t know!​

Underscoring mine.

Hat tip: Howie Carr

I just read this to my wife, she said, " It should just have Male, Female, Crazy on there."
Should be a trap. There are biological men and women.

Any confusion over this is called gender dysphoria which is a recognized psychiatric disorder. Which means the. Biden admistration suffers from numerous, and deep mental pathologies.

pushing to catch him!!

Biden addresses possible gun charge against son Hunter: 'He's on the straight and narrow'
So now that’s a legitimate defense to lying to the feds. Duly noted.

Biden addresses possible gun charge against son Hunter: 'He's on the straight and narrow'
So now that’s a legitimate defense to lying to the feds. Duly noted.
Haha, yea for the feds to use, not us!

So no reasonable prosecutor would charge , right ?
OK, so he could diddle a kid on live TV and: 1) the media would spin the narrative into something it isn't. 2) Anyone posting or speaking out about it will be cancelled. 3) Anyone trying to actually DO anything about it will be Bidencided. That is now things work in the new america -- where voting is now a charade, where criminals are set free and the innocent are incarcerated, where-- (**** it I'm done... you get the idea....)

Back
Top Bottom