BREAKING: Secret Service Intervened In Hunter Biden Gun Incident; Lied On Background Check Form, Report Says

I love threads where people think that laws still matter. The 4473 shouldn't even exist, but it's purpose is to jam up people that the state doesn't like, just like the rest of the laws. Proceed with caution, unless you aren't a prole like most of us.

I love threads where people think that laws still matter. The 4473 shouldn't even exist, but it's purpose is to jam up people that the state doesn't like, just like the rest of the laws. Proceed with caution, unless you aren't a prole like most of us.
How true. Lil Wayne got a presidential pardon for his felon-in-possession charge, Kodak Black got his felon-in-possession sentence commuted and Mark Wahlberg was never prosecuted for his many felon-in-possession offenses. These are all very wealthy folks. They get special treatment from our corrupt criminal justice system. ATF and the U.S. Attorney's office would arrest, vigorously prosecute and incarcerate regular people like the rest of us, no problem at all.

It’s the actual law though, that shit is baked into us code, it’s not just “the atf being the atf”.

That aside, that stupid question on the form is basically a gigantic farce all the way around.... unless they catch someone violating a drug law proximate to buying a gun (like in some states there’s an mmj card permit trap) it’s retarded difficult to actually prosecute someone or restrict rights based on it.

Wasn't that question added to the 4473 under Obama because states were legalizing medical marijuana and NICS could deny under the premise that a MM card holder is a drug users? Didn't Hawaii go after legal gun owners who had medical marijuana cards? I mean I get the idea of not having druggies with guns, even though I believe anyone should be allowed to have a gun, rules are rules and Hunter Biden is a known crackhead and answering no is equivalent to lying on the form.

What gets me is not whether Biden lied it's the people who are screaming at the top of their lungs that guns are bad will look the other way and pretend to be blind when it's one of their own. If they believed the bullsh*t they peddled there should protests to have Hunter Biden tossed in jail, but that will never happen because it's a theatrical agenda it's not intended to be real.

Wasn't that question added to the 4473 under Obama because states were legalizing medical marijuana and NICS could deny under the premise that a MM card holder is a drug users? Didn't Hawaii go after legal gun owners who had medical marijuana cards? I mean I get the idea of not having druggies with guns, even though I believe anyone should be allowed to have a gun, rules are rules and Hunter Biden is a known crackhead and answering no is equivalent to lying on the form.

What gets me is not whether Biden lied it's the people who are screaming at the top of their lungs that guns are bad will look the other way and pretend to be blind when it's one of their own. If they believed the bullsh*t they peddled there should protests to have Hunter Biden tossed in jail, but that will never happen because it's a theatrical agenda it's not intended to be real.

Yes, the MMJ card thing was definitely an issue and might still be one in some states, and those that don't know any better might bone themselves with it.

Yes, the MMJ card thing was definitely an issue and might still be one in some states, and those that don't know any better might bone themselves with it.
An acquaintance of mine, who also happens to be a connoisseur of the herb, regularly partakes in Vegas, where he travels frequently on business trips. It is sold openly there; excellent quality but heavily taxed. Many licensed vendors. Yes, still very much illegal under federal law. Unlike their ATF and FBI counterparts, DEA officials seem reluctant to do a John Wayne, so nobody (or their dogs!) are likely to get killed in a raid. Oh, yes, that "Chumlee" case. He opened his mouth to Metro cops who were at his home on another matter. They found guns in his home, along with drugs, and he admitted to smoking pot. That's how he got charged.

Please.

Show us on a doll where the mean plant from the ground bothered you.

That ATF form is ok with drunks who get blacked out. No big deal, the ATF needs the A in its name to justify its existence. Being a drunk mess is a DQ in over half the country though. Not saying I agree with it. But the atf saying you are DQd for some of the most harmless drugs on Earth while it pretends the worst one is just dandy... well.. thats the ATF being the ATF.
The Brady Act amendments to GCA 68 passed by Congress make overt reference
to definitions in the Controlled Substances Act (passed by Congress).
But NES Legal Analysis is that ATF is just sitting around,
2453_11_1.jpg

pulling the meaning of an FPP out of some orifice.

539quz.jpg

If you were going to petition a court today that pot smokers
shouldn't be considered addicty addicts,
would you actually argue "... Because Demon Rum" -
or are you just letting off steam among friends?

Uhhh, I don't think @AHM is anti-MJ. ... Just sayin'.
(I deplore smoking's negative consequences, but) thanks much for the supportyness.

It’s too bad that disk image didn’t just get dumped or something online lmao...
Except that you know in your heart of hearts that possession of the file
would be weaponized as a way to jack up conservatives on CP charges. [angry]

That aside, that stupid question on the form is basically a gigantic farce all the way around.... unless they catch someone violating a drug law proximate to buying a gun (like in some states there’s an mmj card permit trap) it’s retarded difficult to actually prosecute someone or restrict rights based on it.
Now there's a question: how-many/who/has-anyone ever been prosecuted
on a drug FPP violation; well, at least an addict? And using our PRM instincts,
how often does that happen as a stand-alone charge -
not BS piled on in search of a plea deal?

Does anyone here think the founders would be ok with a DQ based off a f***ing item that can be prescribed by a doctor? [rofl] This is nonsense garbage,
Does the word "prescribe" denote legitimacy?
Or is that just some connotation that comes along for the ride?
One could ask the same things about "doctor".

Doctors can "prescribe" pot exactly like boy scouts can "operate" nuclear reactors.
Exactly like.

Wasn't that question added to the 4473 under Obama because states were legalizing medical marijuana and NICS could deny under the premise that a MM card holder is a drug users?
Addicts were made FPPs on 30-Nov-93, when Obama...
41c4jb--36L._AC_.jpg
...was "working" as a law school professor.
(Like my scare quotes?)

Consistency is something wanted in law. It makes things flow. Easy to understand.

When the most destructive drug in society is given a free pass, and another which is significantly less dangerous in every aspect is illegal - so illegal that you have to be placed in jail and confined... well. You know.

It will change. But it's going to be slow. Theres a lot of bad actors, a lot of control freaks and a lot of bullshiters.

Consistency is something wanted in law. It makes things flow. Easy to understand.

When the most destructive drug in society is given a free pass, and another which is significantly less dangerous in every aspect is illegal - so illegal that you have to be placed in jail and confined... well. You know.

It will change. But it's going to be slow. Theres a lot of bad actors, a lot of control freaks and a lot of bullshiters.
Reason alcohol was given a pass is because the collective public basically told the government to go f*** itself when it tried to ban alcohol. Same thing is finally happening now with pot.

(As Howie pointed out today,
proving that the Secret Service lied
when it said it knew nothing about this).

They weren't getting caught like the positive confirmation of their destruction of records over the physical altercation between an agent and a Vice President over the former's SO.
Apparently there was a party at Biden's house that his secret service details spouses were invited too.
Creepy Joe started playing grab ass with one of the guy's wives and came very close to getting his ass kicked before the other agants hustled the guy out.

Everything else aside .
Does anyone else find it very disturbing that the secret service is now involved in evidence tampering for the Dems?
The FBI or the ATF I would expect it , But I would have though the S.S. would hold themselves above that crap.
Guess I was wrong.

Everything else aside .
Does anyone else find it very disturbing that the secret service is now involved in evidence tampering for the Dems?
The FBI or the ATF I would expect it , But I would have though the S.S. would hold themselves above that crap.
Guess I was wrong.
  1. They're known for STFU - they see career-ending dirt on every protectee.
  2. The protectees ought to be the ones disturbed about the SS brooming evidence. What if the evidence broomed is about their "failure to protect"?

Hunter might skate, but his girlfriend-in-law broke federal law unless she has a Delaware carry license: she dropped it in the trash directly across the street from a high school. She was in possession in violation of the GFSZA.

Everything else aside .
Guess I was wrong.
U expecting too much from goverment employees. Look at mexico... most cop down there work for the drug cartels.... this is the reason why the originnal founders of the usa want to keep goverment small and weak ( cheap and easy for usa population to deal with lol) donal trump better watch out for his ss crew, cause they may give him an accident if the dem ask 4 1 lol, guy rich enough to get his own body guards

The protectees ought to be the ones disturbed about the SS brooming evidence. What if the evidence broomed is about their "failure to protect"?
(To clarify):

If the SS becomes inured to covering up crimes of their protectees,
then they're well down the path to covering up their own failures
when they drop their guard and a protectee is endangered.

(How batshit crazy is the Secret Service officer who ordered agents
to rip Hunter "Junky" Biden's page out of an FFL's Bound Book?
)

And then the Secret Service will start to think that they deserve a say
in who's running the country. Because that's how it worked last time.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember that when questioned once about the lack of prosecutions of lies on the 4473, Biden replied "We don't have time for that".

Everything else aside .
Guess I was wrong.
Not ignoring that Biden is a POS but I would assume that since the start of the Secret Service they cover up and keep things hush for every president.
If they spend 90% of the time with any president you would hear illegal/things that would end a presidency regularly

Not ignoring that Biden is a POS but I would assume that since the start of the Secret Service they cover up and keep things hush for every president.
If they spend 90% of the time with any president you would hear illegal/things that would end a presidency regularly
Oh i'm sure they have kept their mouths shut about a great many things over the years.
Actively going out and and evidence tampering might be a new low.
And a felony.

Back
Top Bottom