BREAKING NOW: MIDGET ON MOPED ARRESTED AFTER FLEEING SOUTHBAY SHOOTING

Turtleboy rules again

Activist Woman Finds Nothing Funny About Facebook Commentary After Midget On Moped Gets Arrested For Shooting At South Bay Mall

Here is a preview

1633216503810.png

Last edited:
So regular sized thread?

Yep. And Chase is not much better. He was a total a-hole to everyone his entire career. That late night talk show he tried was just awful. He’s not funny without a good script.

Chase had a very narrow window of being in fashion, humor-wise. He was excellent in Caddy Shack. Good in Vacation, Spies Like Us and Fletch, and then just floundered for the rest of his career. But I feel like all of the Saturday Night Live alums of that era were the same. Dan AYkroid has Blues Brothers, Dragnet, and Ghostbusters, and then his humor never evolved beyond that.

old story but I think he is in a little trouble
\\

did they use the Fisher-Price cuffs on him..... and since when do detainees get cuffed in front.....

JGLYP7TW6VM37KFXWU7C5XSRGY.jpg

Chase had a very narrow window of being in fashion, humor-wise. He was excellent in Caddy Shack. Good in Vacation, Spies Like Us and Fletch, and then just floundered for the rest of his career. But I feel like all of the Saturday Night Live alums of that era were the same. Dan AYkroid has Blues Brothers, Dragnet, and Ghostbusters, and then his humor never evolved beyond that.

People forget it's about writing, etc. Movies in general have gone to shit in the past 20 years. There aren't that many writers/directors left not making schloque. There was literally more talent sitting around than movies to put them in. Still the case today. Throw in michael bay syndrome and woke bullshit, and you get overcooked garbage.

Back
Top Bottom