BREAKING: attack at Bastille Day celebrations

Progress is slow... Give this generation the chance to be Consumers and they will. Kids don't want to blow themselves up, they want an iphone.

Consumerism is given to them. You think these jihadists are some kind of poor kids from caves. They are not. They are doing better than most of us. Tsarnaev brothers, Orlando shooter, many others....

Their aspirations are much higher.

French lawmakers told Bataclan terrorists tortured, disemboweled victims

Oh God, this is absolutely the stuff of nightmares. Victims decapitated, disemboweled, eyes gouged out, testicles cut off, women stabbed in the sexual organs. And of course, all of this suppressed by the authorities.

French Government Forced To Admit It "Suppressed News Of Gruesome Torture" At Bataclan Massacre

“On the causes of the death of my son A., at the forensic institute in Paris, I was told, and what a shock it was for me at that moment, they had cut off his testicles, had put them in his mouth, and he was disemboweled. When I saw him behind glass, lying on a table, a white shroud covering it up to the neck, a psychologist was with me. He said: This is “the only presentable part, your son’s left profile.” I found that he had no right eye. I made the remark; I was informed that they had punctured his eye and sliced down the right side of his face, where there was a very large hematoma that we could all see.”

I've always impressed on my kids, never let yourself be captured. Far better to be shot down on the street.

"In the cab he carried an automatic pistol, two fake assault rifles, a non-working hand grenade and a phony pistol." Wasington Post

Does this mean a MAC-10 (or more likely a semi-automatic), two air soft rifles (probably not two AR-15s) a dummy grenade (or a real one that didn't work) and an air soft pistol (or a 40mm Glock)?

Oh God, this is absolutely the stuff of nightmares. Victims decapitated, disemboweled, eyes gouged out, testicles cut off, women stabbed in the sexual organs. And of course, all of this suppressed by the authorities.

French Government Forced To Admit It "Suppressed News Of Gruesome Torture" At Bataclan Massacre

“On the causes of the death of my son A., at the forensic institute in Paris, I was told, and what a shock it was for me at that moment, they had cut off his testicles, had put them in his mouth, and he was disemboweled. When I saw him behind glass, lying on a table, a white shroud covering it up to the neck, a psychologist was with me. He said: This is “the only presentable part, your son’s left profile.” I found that he had no right eye. I made the remark; I was informed that they had punctured his eye and sliced down the right side of his face, where there was a very large hematoma that we could all see.”

I've always impressed on my kids, never let yourself be captured. Far better to be shot down on the street.

EU and .gov want us to believe that we are witnessing random attacks by confused lone wolfs. That is not the case. We are being hunted by animals.

They have got that in many of the host counties that have taken them in.
How's that working?
The hardest thing to get across to some people is the fact you can't talk you way out of every situation.
There are people in this world that are just plain evil, period.
Talk, hugs, creature comforts mean exactly shit to a lunatic.
And that's what your dealing with.
Any idea what these people do to non muslims in their own countries that have gone there to try and save sick and dying kids? Their kids.
Just pray you don't have a strong constitution and die quickly.

Yep look no further than Sweden where all the rapes are happening by refugees.

The French president and Obama must work off the same play book.
I wonder is his war against them without pity will include throwing these shitstains out of his country?
I'm betting not.
In fact it's more likely he doubles down and opens the door to 10's of thousands more.
The only hope Europe has is if they start hanging politicians in the streets.

It's already starting here and the big flood is just staging up until after the election.
I just wonder how far it has to go here before we smarten up.
But of course as long as the free shit keeps flowing, we'll keep electing more of the same.

The French president and Obama must work off the same play book.
I wonder is his war against them without pity will include throwing these shitstains out of his country?
I'm betting not.
In fact it's more likely he doubles down and opens the door to 10's of thousands more.
The only hope Europe has is if they start hanging politicians in the streets.

It's already starting here and the big flood is just staging up until after the election.
I just wonder how far it has to go here before we smarten up.
But of course as long as the free shit keeps flowing, we'll keep electing more of the same.

Once the country reaches the critical mass of peace loving people you do not have that many options anymore. Barry follows EU knuckleheads. They are one happy bunch. Search for "multikulti" and you will get the idea.

I'm only half surprised that there weren't a dozen or so of these same attacks in Nice, or across France, during Bastille Day.

Why? ISIS claimed the responsibility AFTER we all freaked out for few days. This is all well organized and it will not stop unless we stop playing according to THEIR plans.

Lone wolf concept ain't cutting it.

Nothing will be done here until we have a tragedy like Nice and the feds can't cover up the fact that the perp was an unvetted muzzy who snuck in as a refugee.

Nothing will be done here until enough people stop looking for the government to fix their problems. Government is the root of the problems. They create them. They benefit from them. Asking the government to solve them is like asking them to slit their own throats.

Only intact body can reach salvation. Get more info here:
http://www.anthropoetics.ucla.edu/ap1202/muja07.htm

Nothing will be done here until we have a tragedy like Nice and the feds can't cover up the fact that the perp was an unvetted muzzy who snuck in as a refugee.

I am sorry, but are you talking from your sleep? Do you comprehend what got us to Boston Strong, for example? Do you understand why it happened?

Are you expecting past in the future?

Last edited:
The guy might not have been "radicalized" in the tradition sense, but was somehow influenced and justified into doing something horrific in a last blaze of glory. I think we're going to see many, many more like him.

There is enough mind bending propaganda out there to sway disgruntled Islams or desperate others who feel they have nothing to loose into doing things that they might normally not have the balls to do.

Islam itself with the right provoking provides ample justification and opportunity for redemption in heaven by defeating its enemies, infidels, with no mercy, guilt or remorse. A weakend mind is easily twisted.

So yeah, this is a very worrisome scenario and almost impossible to stop through politically correct means. This kind of terrorist can be very much off the normal radar.

You need to declare war, secure boarders, deport illegals, profile, have the manpower to monitor, analyze and investigate all suspicious electronic activity. Reduction of privacy is all but guaranteed. I don't think any political party is going to be able to get around that.

Islamic jihad and terrorism is centuries old. The history of other countries and our own forefathers warned us of this. It is a cancer that will not go away. Our only hope is to diminish its effects with unrelenting diligence.

Last edited:
The guy might not have been "radicalized" in the tradition sense, but was somehow influenced and justified into doing something horrific in a last blaze of glory. I think we're going to see many, many more like him.

There is enough mind bending propaganda out there to sway disgruntled Islams or desperate others who feel they have nothing to loose into doing things that they might normally not have the balls to do.

Islam itself with the right provoking provides ample justification and opportunity for redemption in heaven by defeating its enemies, infidels, with no mercy, guilt or remorse. A weakend mind is easily twisted.

So yeah, this is a very worrisome scenario and almost impossible to stop through politically correct means. This kind of terrorist can be very much off the normal radar.

You need to declare war, secure boarders, deport illegals, profile, have the manpower to monitor, analyze and investigate all suspicious electronic activity. Reduction of privacy is all but guaranteed. I don't think any political party is going to be able to get around that.

Islamic jihad and terrorism is centuries old. The history of other countries and our own forefathers warned us of this. It is a cancer that will not go away. Our only hope is to diminish its effects with unrelenting diligence.

Start with not voting for those who do not do their job and use your money to support this mess.

Let me quickly summarize: The current security system did not protect us, will not protect us, and it will drain our budgets without any results. Killary will ask for more $$$$ which will make her comrades in lies very happy. WE NEED TO STOP DOING SILLY SH%T ASAP.

you are preaching to the choir. I haven't voted for a democrat since before 1970.

I am sorry, but are you talking from your sleep? Do you comprehend what got us to Boston Strong, for example? Do you understand why it happened?

Are you expecting past in the future?

Not only that, but look at all the illegals committing crimes and being protected by sanctuary cities. Dems will put up with criminals as long as it strengthens their voter base.

Not only that, but look at all the illegals committing crimes and being protected by sanctuary cities. Dems will put up with criminals as long as it strengthens their voter base.

wont last....it will only result in death spiral of crime and bankruptcy

WORLD LEADERS HAVE A MOMENT OF SILENCE TO HONOR VICTIMS

attachment.php
al28i0.jpg

Where's Seth Moulton ? Did he walk out again ?

Where's Moulton?.. Probably staggering around with his eyes on his SmahtPhone.. looking for the Pokemon

Back
Top Bottom