• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BREAKING: 2A Advocates Sue MA AG Healey Over Denial of Access to “3D Printed Gun” Records

Didn't Comm2A try to sue Healey a couple of years ago when she refused to honor a FOIA request?

The judge eventually agreed with Healey. I think this suit is going nowhere. Good job either way.

Hopefully, the lawsuit is more around a denial of 1A rights of MA citizens rather than around 2A rights. I truly see her denial of access as a major 1A issue. Plus, we have a better chance to win a 1A case over a 2A case here in the 1st district "cause gunz."

You can 3d print all you want. Here in Mass it's not a "gun" till it can fire. If it's not a gun, undetectable does not apply. Just a paper weight. Jack.
And her statement literally just reiterated current law regarding blueprints and building your own gun. Unfortunately I think this may be a loser. Since it is a FOIA request about her making a statement about current laws. A non-issue.

And her statement literally just reiterated current law regarding blueprints and building your own gun. Unfortunately I think this may be a loser. Since it is a FOIA request about her making a statement about current laws. A non-issue.

nothing that irritates Mora is a looser in my book, plus it exposes the Beacon Hill for the secretive pit of snakes that they are. This may not move brainless Dims, but it may work for those on the fence about communism.

Didn't Comm2A try to sue Healey a couple of years ago when she refused to honor a FOIA request?

The judge eventually agreed with Healey. I think this suit is going nowhere. Good job either way.
No. They only time we filed suit against them on PRA grounds they coughed up the records.

MH has not made this State any safer with all her rhetoric and BS policies! She needs to start a crusade against gangs, go after their guns, and leave us law abiding, tax paying citizens the f^ck alone!

She hasn’t commented in the twitter feed about Army Manuals and Anarchist Cookbook - I posted a question.

Send her some PDF copies of them, just to be sure she got the message. But do it like a leftie, be all whiny that you discovered these evil terrorist gun making manuals out there, please think of the children and do something. It would be fun watching her try to stomp out digital copies of books all over the Internet. (Sadly, I don't think she'd actually try it and instead would just grandstand about it.)

Soon enough they’ll be scanning computers from the field for blueprints and child predators will be laughing and enjoying the reprieve.

Back
Top Bottom