• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Braintree R&P Gun Show - 9/13 & 9/14/2014

Do you if members get it for free? If I wanted to volunteer who can I see, Don, if I only could do half a day, etc as much as I could.. He was there this morning and forgot to ask Don

Do you if members get it for free? If I wanted to volunteer who can I see, Don, if I only could do half a day, etc as much as I could.. He was there this morning and forgot to ask Don

No, everyone attending has to pay to enter including members.

I don't know about volunteering. You have to ask Don about that.

I can't ever remember them even having gun shows before.

We used to do it annually but at the NG Armory in Braintree. When 9/11 happened, all NG armories were off-limits. A few years ago the NG Armory told Don that they could rent the building for a gun show but they would prohibit guns in there!! DOH!!!! So it's been a number of years since we've had a gun show at the club.

I have stopped going to gun shows as many if not most of the Sellers use these shows to sell at bloated prices. One local dealer was selling an M&P 15 in store for 750.00 and had it as a SHOW SPECIAL for 810.00. Same goes for ammo. With all the firearms and ammo being sought after, prices should be lower.... and the dealers will still be having their great profit year. They are bloodsuckers

I'm sure there would be fireworks and "A" would probably kill you, but it might be worth the story. It would be hard to top it…..
I think the wedding isn't till like 2, and i do not believe there is anything i have to do that day. I can not sit around and do nothing for that long, so this might be a good way to keep myself from getting involved in a project and losing track of time, and being late.

At the Whitman show a few weeks ago Hunters Trading Post was selling everything except consignment guns at 15% off. Don invited everyone to walk around and find a better price, if you could, he would better it. I bought a Beretta for much less than if I had traveled to Woburn.

Is the range open during the show ? didn't notice anything on the website

We discussed that Monday night at the meeting.

ALL ranges will be closed all day Sat & Sun!

"New" building will be closed all day Fri as well, but the older building range will be open as well as outdoor ranges.

Sorry, no and members have to pay like everyone else. Don Kusser is running the show and those are his rules. Dealer setup starts Friday morning, which is why the new clubhouse will be locked down all day Friday.

Sorry, no and members have to pay like everyone else. Don Kusser is running the show and those are his rules. Dealer setup starts Friday morning, which is why the new clubhouse will be locked down all day Friday.

Does anyone know if other local shows (Hanson, Holbrook , Standish) etc charge their members to attend?

On phone so briefly.

Powder primers guns scopes ammo cans ar-15 parts (bolts uppers lowers etc) black powder guns & supplies mankind safes hearing & eye protection.

Parking being managed. Some construction detour in area but cop at construction can direct you.

5 bmg is here.

Back
Top Bottom