Boy shoots 8-year-old playing ‘gangster’

CLEVELAND - Cleveland police say they have arrested an 11-year-old boy who shot and wounded his 8-year-old brother while the two were playing "gangster" Friday morning.

Police say the boys were playing with a gun they found in their grandmother’s car.

The 8-year-old is being treated at MetroHealth Medical Center for a gunshot wound to his upper chest. His condition wasn’t immediately available, but police Lt. Thomas Stacho says the wound does not appear to be life-threatening.

He says the 11-year-old is being charged with felonious assault and the grandmother will be charged with failure to secure a deadly weapon.

The boys’ mother, Kimmie Hicks, was sentenced Nov. 17 to four years in prison for beating them with an ax last July.

well that's just a whole world of sad, not only did that the kid was able to get his hands on the firearm (thru the grandmother's lack of foresight and negligence of safety/law).
But who beats people with axes?
Thanks god the kid will probably be ok

CLEVELAND - Cleveland police say they have arrested an 11-year-old boy who shot and wounded his 8-year-old brother while the two were playing "gangster" Friday morning.

Is there a way to shoot someone without crearing a wound? I think missing someone counts as shooting AT them rather than shooting them. Don't people learn engish in this country any more? [thinking] Okay, rant off.

Is there a way to shoot someone without crearing a wound? I think missing someone counts as shooting AT them rather than shooting them. Don't people learn engish in this country any more? [thinking] Okay, rant off.

I don't think they teach English anymore haha. [laugh]

On what planet do you charge the 11 year old with felonious assault or whatever load of bullshit they charged him with. Is that zero tolerance at work?

Back
Top Bottom