Bought a glock

well i bought my first glock today. A glock 26 with night sites going to shoot it tomorow can't wait.

Congrats.

Did you buy body armor, a good helmet, and face shield?

Does it say "Front towards enemy" on the barrel? [shocked]

Don't let these ding dongs throw you OP! Just keep that Glock of yours out of the sun so it doesn't melt!

Tap, Rack, Bang was developed to keep the 1911 running[smile]

I think Jeff Cooper just rolled over in his grave... Hmm, what gun do you use as a daily carry Jon? [grin]

Don’t let ‘em get you down man. I’ve got a G27, a G23 and I’m considering a G22. Then I can have Glock .40’s in small medium and large! [smile] I really like the G27 and use it as my "every day" carry gun.

Don’t worry all, a 1911 is on the list of things to get. Probably a S&W with a 5 inch barrel.

I'm looking for a G27 and a G22 to match my two 23s. I've got conversion barrels (.40-9mm)for the the 23 and 22 and the 23 will fit the 27. Also have a .357Sig barrel for the 23 that I don't shoot much because the price of ammo for it, but it's a great round.

Bought some 9mm mags for the 22 and 23 and all is good. Also have 21SF and 30 with conversion barrels for them both.

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

It's all in good fun. I mean you take away the sponge trigger, the kabooms, and the blown out mags, and they are pretty awesome handguns.

Don't forget the nifty little box it comes in - great for taking your sandwiches to school![wink]

I'm looking for a G27 and a G22 to match my two 23s. I've got conversion barrels (.40-9mm)for the the 23 and 22 and the 23 will fit the 27. Also have a .357Sig barrel for the 23 that I don't shoot much because the price of ammo for it, but it's a great round.

Bought some 9mm mags for the 22 and 23 and all is good. Also have 21SF and 30 with conversion barrels for them both.

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

Man, you missed out on my G22 - it was really nice. I had a .357Sig barrel for it as well. I have to admit, that I liked my G22 a whole lot better when the .357Sig was on deck...Sweet round.

I just got my 2nd Glock in a trade from a member here on the board. It's now being sent to Glock for a rebuild, FREE of charge.

Glock 27

G27001.jpg

My 1st Glock is a G22

glock002.jpg

...congrats on the purchase of your tupperware! Now all ya need is to sell it and buy a 1911.

Yes, that's a great idea. Please call me when you do decide to sell it as I don't yet have a G26 and have decided that will be my next Glock.

-Cuz.

I have owned and shot numerous pistols in my time and find the Glocks to be the best for MY needs. Don't let the uniformed masses try to sway you otherwise. [laugh]

My current stable (G27 and G22):
G27G22.jpg

Just received, in the mail, my new C-Tac holster for the G22. It is sweet! Extremely comfortable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom