Boston's Mayor Walsh being an idiot.

Brockton, Dorchester, and there is some level of surprise here?

I other news, I'm sitting by a lake and there are fish in it.

Next thing he'll be saying is that people who ride in cars are more likely to be in car accidents compared to people who do not ride in cars.

I'm with Marty here - it really is too bad that mobs did not turn Boston into Ferguson/Baltimore. [rolleyes]

I think what he's saying that that the "community" should be up in arms over this, but as that would involve gazing upon themselves in a well-lit mirror and realizing where the blame truly lies...it won't happen.

I think what he's saying that that the "community" should be up in arms over this, but as that would involve gazing upon themselves in a well-lit mirror and realizing where the blame truly lies...it won't happen.

His continuing to blame guns instead of the criminals which illegally use them doesn't help. The whole lack of responsibility and shifting/sharing of blame for everything is spinelessly enabling shitty behavior.

People don't usually protest something that everybody knows to and admits is a crime and wrong. If this shooting was being claimed to be justified, you know, an injustice, then I'm sure there would be protests. Clearly nobody is buying his agenda.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/05/...ing-shooting-of-7-year-old-boy-in-dorchester/
I feel bad that a kid got shot, a light skinned male shot him. WTF is a light skinned male? And he is blaming a gun.

But Walsh actually knows it truly IS the gun that is the culprit, and he's right.
It IS the gun, and it WAS the gun that was the culprit the night Walsh himself was shot in Dorchester when he was a teenager...A bar fight, and after it ended, the gun got into a car and drove the neighborhood seeking revenge. When the gun located its adversary from the fight, it raced towards where the adversary was standing, pulled alongside, aimed itself and fired several rounds off (this happens quite frequently when a loaded gun is left unattended).

One of the shots struck the future Mayor, who just happened to be hanging out with friends having beers. He wasn't seriously wounded, but the gun was arrested, booked, jailed and served 3 months in MCI Concord, after which the gun was placed on two years probation. Governor Dukakis reduced the sentence, negated the probation, and the gun was released (after telling the court it would be a well-behaved gun and would never again discharge itself in anger).

The gun is now retired, living peacefully and quietly in a senior gun facility in Lowell. (Mayor Walsh visited the gun during the early stages of his mayoral campaign and forgave the gun for shooting him).

I'm with Marty here - it really is too bad that mobs did not turn Boston into Ferguson/Baltimore. [rolleyes]

Gofundme to raise funds to bring in Al to speak? It's probably not too late.

If we get enough, maybe we can also get Al Gore, Jesse Jackson and Obozo. One team will blame it on the white man and the other will blame it on global warming. Maybe they will all take each other out.

Back
Top Bottom