Boston police commissioner joins protesters demanding national gun legislation

Boston? Meh!!

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.universalhub.com/2015/mothers-have-had-enough-gun-violence#comments

http://gregcookland.com/wonderland/2015/12/12/we-can-end-gun-violence-rally-at-state-house/

picGunViolenceMarchBostonCommon151212wa_0134w.jpg

picGunViolenceMarchBostonCommon151212wa_1272w-1024x954.jpg

picGunViolenceMarchBostonCommon151212wa_1307w-1024x681.jpg

So much diversity!

Nice catch, where da African Americans, Asians and Indians at?

End Gun Violence? Hmm. My guns have been in the safe no violence from them? the one on my hip is behaving also? Hmmm. Where are all these bad guns they keep talking about? Someone please show me these bad objects of metal and polymer. It's a good thing the 100 million plus guns in America don't go nuts.

Last edited:
I would have more respect for this astroturf group if they marched down Blue Hill Ave or Geneva Ave and spent time in Codman Square or Uphams Corner. But that would be too scary for mostly affluent elderly white women.

They would have to interact with nice boys like these:
http://www.universalhub.com/2015/murder-suspects-criminal-record-started-when-he
http://www.universalhub.com/2015/da-gps-tracked-killer-and-ashmont-murder

Just one more law would make criminals turn their lives around you see.

Last edited:
They will never understand. The more you push to take away our rights, the more firmly entrenched we become. All you need to do is look at gun sales since Obanus became president.

I would love to see, whenever one of these things happens, it get flashmobbed by counterprotesters. Why aren't we doing this??
Why aren't we doing this? (Counter-protesting at Mom's Against rallies)?
Maybe cuz even if we did show up, several hundred of us, the only thing the MAMassMedia (like the bubble-headed-bleach-blondes on Channel 7 anchor desk) would say is "Meanwhile, there were a few pro-gun activists also in attendance" (as Channel 7 shows a brief clip of the one renegade GOALer or NESer who would arrive at the counterprotest looking like this :
041c87cb401ea359fb84d3fe53b04f09.jpg

anti's gonna anti. If you get worked up every time they act true to form you're gonna stroke out.

Why aren't we doing this? (Counter-protesting at Mom's Against rallies)?
Maybe cuz even if we did show up, several hundred of us, the only thing the MAMassMedia (like the bubble-headed-bleach-blondes on Channel 7 anchor desk) would say is "Meanwhile, there were a few pro-gun activists also in attendance" (as Channel 7 shows a brief clip of the one renegade GOALer or NESer who would arrive at the counterprotest looking like this :
041c87cb401ea359fb84d3fe53b04f09.jpg

Really? You use the most vile anti semite to compare us to?

Ben Garrison, on the other hand, holds back no punches. The prominent anti-Semitic political cartoonist, better known in skinhead circles by his nickname Zyklon Ben, has personally vowed to annihilate every kike, gook, spic, and spook under the banner of heaven—through pen or sword. Scholars from Tel-Aviv University's Center for Holocaust Studies have ominously described him as the most racist man in the universe, and the biggest existential threat to the Jews since Hitler.

Apparently none of these people have seen someone hacked to death with a bladed weapon. I would rather be shot.

Oh, if the BP chief is that passionate, he should disarm all of his cops and give them clubs to defend themselves. Yeah,... not going to happen.

StevensMarksman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like how these idiots will give a moment of silence for Sandy Hook but not about the carloads of shootings and murders in cities like Chicago. Basically, if you are from a predominantly white school district, you are important; Being a minority in a big city means you are worth nothing.

**** all of these assclowns

Really? You use the most vile anti semite to compare us to?

Ben Garrison, on the other hand, holds back no punches. The prominent anti-Semitic political cartoonist, better known in skinhead circles by his nickname Zyklon Ben, has personally vowed to annihilate every kike, gook, spic, and spook under the banner of heaven—through pen or sword. Scholars from Tel-Aviv University's Center for Holocaust Studies have ominously described him as the most racist man in the universe, and the biggest existential threat to the Jews since Hitler.
Another one.
Jesus Friggin Christmas on this Forum WTF? Over sensitivity much?

Simply unf*ckinreal here sometimes. If it's not someone getting their Skippy-peanut-butter-panties in a twist over a sarcastic reference to a Niece, it's over-sensitive Facebookers taking offense to more sarcasm.
Take a f*ckin Midol and watch the Pats tonight and chill the f*ck out.
Or don't. Who gives a...

Ahh, whatever.

d1f89fbaf209acde236eee5fb0387c6b.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently none of these people have seen someone hacked to death with a bladed weapon. I would rather be shot.

Oh, if the BP chief is that passionate, he should disarm all of his cops and give them clubs to defend themselves. Yeah,... not going to happen.

StevensMarksman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And these people (Moms Against, etc etc) always show up on the Common having driven their Escalades from Belmont and Dover (via Storrow drive or the highway, naturally)...
Yet if you held one of these Moms Against get-togethers at 1am at, say, Ronan Park in Dorchester or at Bellingham Park near Chelsea Square, the only "Mom's" in attendance would be a couple of 17 year old crack whores toting their infant from one "Daddy" , a 4 year old from the "other Daddy", as well as an EBT Card, SNAP vouchers and a MassHealth taxi voucher to get them back to the "apartment building" nine blocks down Broadway.. After the cab, well, y'know...
"Yo, Mista, can y'all stop at dis corner here first?...."

Just sayin' [emoji6]

And these people (Moms Against, etc etc) always show up on the Common having driven their Escalades from Belmont and Dover (via Storrow drive or the highway, naturally)...
Yet if you held one of these Moms Against get-togethers at 1am at, say, Ronan Park in Dorchester or at Bellingham Park near Chelsea Square, the only "Mom's" in attendance would be a couple of 17 year old crack whores toting their infant from one "Daddy" , a 4 year old from the "other Daddy", as well as an EBT Card, SNAP vouchers and a MassHealth taxi voucher to get them back to the "apartment building" nine blocks down Broadway.. After the cab, well, y'know...
"Yo, Mista, can y'all stop at dis corner here first?...."

Just sayin' [emoji6]

Spot on! I've never understood any of these MDA groups. I wish some of us would have walked among them and held signs that would actually favor our side while concealed carrying. Imagine a sign saying "Say No to Open Carry...Concealed Carry OK!"

Spot on! I've never understood any of these MDA groups. I wish some of us would have walked among them and held signs that would actually favor our side while concealed carrying. Imagine a sign saying "Say No to Open Carry...Concealed Carry OK!"
Yup.
PS: Just remember about carrying and Boston Common, if you ever find yourself in there.. unless it's a musket (strange but still true, I believe), pretty sure it's still prohibited but someone else here can verify.

Yup.
PS: Just remember about carrying and Boston Common, if you ever find yourself in there.. unless it's a musket (strange but still true, I believe), pretty sure it's still prohibited but someone else here can verify.
http://www.cityofboston.gov/Parks/rules.asp

Looks like you can't discharge your gun, however, given the lid of illegalities, I would claim that I was being descriminated against.

http://www.cityofboston.gov/Parks/rules.asp
Looks like you can't discharge your gun, however, given the lid of illegalities, I would claim that I was being descriminated against.
Yep, but.. IIRC I think there might be further restrictions that are specific to Boston Common, other than the Boston Parks & Rec rules.. (Someone probably can add to/clarify this?).. But guns are BAD, very BAD, in and around the Common!

"Interesting" (or nauseating) side note, especially in light of the Mom's rally on the Common: I work near South Station.. Yesterday, nice weather, decided to take a walk thru Downtown Crossing up and around the area of the Common, (where I hadn't been since the GOAL rallies a couple years ago) ... And during the walk I was accosted, approached by, and/or witnessed so many friggin scumballs, I literallly couldn't believe it. The "glaring eye/threatening/"Wut choo lookin at, white boy?" bullsh*t, over and over, literally everywhere... Women shoppers and their daughters, entire families being harassed, ogled, shouted at and begged by scumbags... Walked up Summer St., continuation to Winter St... Turned the corner onto Tremont up across from the Common and said to myself "What the f*ck? What the absolute f*ck??".... It looked like something out of the movie "Escape from New York"... gangs of dirtbags accosting/harassing Christmas shoppers, thugs hangin' out... Bums sleeping in doorways, pissing in the Alley by the old Orpheum.. Meth-heads screaming incoherently at each other. Literally 25 percent of the "gathered crowd" reminded me of when I'd walk to work through Downtown Newark back in 1982. And I never realized how badly Downtown Crossing reeked of piss and puke until yesterday - and this was in front of the new "Millennium" condo complex Mayor Marty recently "trumpeted", where the going rate is like a million bucks for a tiny unit overlooking the 37 (or more) homeless winos/junkies and a brotha smokin a blunt - before he himself takes his afternoon stagger through (gun controlled) Boston Common. But the Christmas Carolers outside Macy's? Lblivious to all of it.

Seriously, a complete sh*thole... What the absolute f*ck happened to Downtown Boston??

Last edited:
The Long Island shelter closed and the worst of the worst addicts and homeless got dumped downtown.

Back
Top Bottom