Boston Herald Article that made me want to cry

Just the shrill death grunts of a frustrated anti who knows that the American people will not be hoodwinked. Tasteless advertising slogans are used everywhere to sell everything. So what.

Just the shrill death grunts of a frustrated anti who knows that the American people will not be hoodwinked. Tasteless advertising slogans are used everywhere to sell everything. So what.
My guess is they can feel the momentum slipping so they are trying to drum it up again. Time to dance on some dead bodies again.

She's got plenty of time on her hands now that her show is off the air. Eagan and Gelzinis are unreadable. If the Herald actually paid for good writers, they'd both be unemployed.

They are selling because people want them!!!!! And the government doesn't want us to have them!!!
How come you don't hear anti car adds after a DWI accident saying lets stop selling Brand/model car??? Or better yet what brand booze did he drink.
Oh well what can you expect. The more they put this "news" out the more gun sales will go up!!

No different than any other skewed BS. "I went to a place and talked to a bunch of people about a thing. I then sifted through the quotes to present a callous disregard for my concern, and highlight the ignorance of the people who disagree with me.". Shocking.

Holy hell, people. We are in it now. Forget the feds, worry about this state.
Many, myself included, have been saying this for a while. We need to up our game big time.

Write, call, email, yell, etc...

There is a small degree of sanity imposed on the Feds by the diversity of opinions around the nation that is absent from our one-party state.

Both Egan and John Rosenthal were at this show. People should get familiar with their descriptions so they can be Id's at a gun show and hopefully be ejected.

I save crying for when a pretty girl pierces her nipples. Not when an anti writes garbage.

-Mike

- - - Updated - - -

Both Egan and John Rosenthal were at this show. People should get familiar with their descriptions so they can be Id's at a gun show and hopefully be ejected.

The people who run these shows don't give a shit, they're happy to take money from moonbats as much as the next person in line.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom